Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like this dude is messing you about Haggis, I don't get how you aren't more annoyed with him (but then again I don't get the whole "human relations" thing :blank: ). Corner him and interrogate him. THIS IS SPARTAAAA!!!

*Note to self, that quote is not always relevant*

If im actually interested I cut out flirting and go to fellacio.

That made me laugh! The no nonsense approach I see. :heh:

Sounds like this dude is messing you about Haggis, I don't get how you aren't more annoyed with him (but then again I don't get the whole "human relations" thing :blank: ). Corner him and interrogate him. THIS IS SPARTAAAA!!!

*Note to self, that quote is not always relevant*

That made me laugh! The no nonsense approach I see. :heh:

Hehe, words can be decieving. I am very annoyed at the guy, but the fact I like him so much seems to cancel this out. :p There's also the fact I'm seeing it from the point of view that he has no idea I like him so much so he wouldn't know that the flirting would make me feel bad/like there's a chance of something etc.

I'm in the mood at the moment where violence is the answer to everything... :hehe:

Corner him, if he doesn't talk, beat him up...ok maybe not........but maybe. :p

Good luck whatever you decide to do.

Well we flirted quite a bit and then when both totally smashed I ended up getting with him. He kept asking me to come back to his *wink wink* but I'm not THAT much of a slag. So now I'm just messaging him so we can meet up so a drink and chat.

A VERY simplified version of what happened.

Im in a weird situation too...

All I want is to stick into one hole.

Its a bit confusing to be bi (well it fucks up my life to be honest)

I love sex with women but I never felt something deeper and the only time I ever fell in love was with a boy. We were together but after he was pushed back into drugs everything changed (but thats another story)

Since then I try to fall in love with girls and boys but nothing happens.And I have met people much better than him.

what the fuck is going on?

perhaps.

but there is no way I will go all over emo again :p

I have better things to do than sit down and crying

Everyone needs a good cry now and again, it's very therapeutic.

Anyhow, my love life's now going international, this french gurl is coming over to 'see' me next month, should be fun.

perhaps.

but there is no way I will go all over emo again :p

I have better things to do than sit down and crying

Haha! Who does. :heh: Its better to channel life's constant disappointments constructively... thats why I write.

Im in a weird situation too...

All I want is to stick into one hole.

Its a bit confusing to be bi (well it fucks up my life to be honest)

I love sex with women but I never felt something deeper and the only time I ever fell in love was with a boy. We were together but after he was pushed back into drugs everything changed (but thats another story)

Since then I try to fall in love with girls and boys but nothing happens.And I have met people much better than him.

what the fuck is going on?

You're not alone, so don't worry. You can't help who you end up liking, and you can't control how long it goes on for either which just blows. It always seems to be the people that you can't have either, life just enjoys being a bitch like that

*ignore me, I'm bitter*. :p

--

I just discovered that that whole thing I was talking about a while back, well someone else (The lass I was a little wankered with on saturday night) went "there" aswell. We've bonded over it. :p

Your going to actually have to explain that one...

Haha. Well, add in a vaguely similar situation and then mix in a bit of feeling shameful about the whole thing and then you'll probably twig it.

We had no idea about either of our..experiences. So when she said something to me I rolled of the sofa (Blame the cheap, cheap alcohol) and proceeded to explain why. It was the wierdest coincidence.

She jerked some girl off :P

I'm right aren't i? or is it the same guy :P

Haha, that guy. It was only last weekend...whilst I was in the room! Literally, we've bonded over embarassing sexual stories, we've actually formed a club.

I actually feel muchly better about the whole thing now, knowing someone else has been there and done that - with embarassing bits. We have so many "injokes" now it's incredible. It's not right to bond over such things is it? *Silence*

Everyone needs a good cry now and again, it's very therapeutic.

Anyhow, my love life's now going international, this french gurl is coming over to 'see' me next month, should be fun.

You seem to have the most active sex life on the internet.

Tell me, how do you do it?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!