Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

If you find it so unbearable maybe it would be just better if you told him. Since I'm the only person I can stand to be with for more than a couple hours I've never had that sort of problem. I say go for it, if he is that good a friend he'll stand by you whatever happens, but then its easy for me to say that. That probably didn't help...

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet Jesus, when will this guy get the picture. Everytime I go out I see him and we just have those looks. I'm just waiting for him to make the move but I can't wait for ever.

Its possible that's what he is thinking.

If you find it so unbearable maybe it would be just better if you told him. Since I'm the only person I can stand to be with for more than a couple hours I've never had that sort of problem. I say go for it, if he is that good a friend he'll stand by you whatever happens, but then its easy for me to say that. That probably didn't help...

It took me so long to tell one of my best mates I was Bi (Only one person knows, she's the most awesome girl I've ever met. She rocks.) let alone telling someone I really like. I just wish I could move on to fancying a girl again, that way I can just ask them out and not have to say "Oh, I'm bi".

Anyway, it did help! (Daft rocks). I actually agree, if he's as good a mate as I think he is he should be fine with it either way. Thanks guys (Razz, Daft), though you may not think it you have really helped. :)

I'm going to talk to him at the party next week, if the girl in question isn't there. *News!* (lol) - I've just been informed she might not be going because she's worried he's going to be "all over me" ; maybe she doesn't like him as much as I thought. *High five's everyone*

Edit: Though now corrected, sorry for my awful typing. I'm on a new keyboard.

I was at a birthday party last night, and things got a little out of hand. (Are we the only people this age that still play dares? Ohwell). Anyway, all that was rather funny, until we went to bed. The guy I really like (i.e best mate) was on the sofa with me (this sofa thing with extendable legs that move, it's awesome!) and I did something I really shouldn't have. I wasn't even drunk! *don't judge me* :p. I feel so awkward now, I have no idea what he's thinking. If he tells anyone, I'm going to look like such a perv :p

Details!......

Oooh, I *might* be in the clear. I'm talking to him on msn now and he's not mentioned a thing about it. Either, he realises he can't say anything because that would bring up questions like "well, why didn't you stop him?" or he's doesn't remember because he was half asleep.

See! I sound like such a massive perv. I'm so utterly ashamed. :p

Haha! Oh god, I can't. I'd rather not spell it out becuase just typing it makes me feel uterrly ashamed. Though, I'm suddenly feeling less into him as I was a few days ago. Is that wierd?

Surely you can guess? *does hand motion*/*leave n-europe forever*

Lol. H'es not mentioned it at all. He must be thinking "Oh god, If I say something then everyones going to think I'm gay" or something. Oh, what it is to be a teenager. :p

PERV ALERT!!

Haha! I kid!

Good on ya, most people would have done nothing. As for being less into him now...well...I reckon that pretty normal. I'm definitely not the right person to ask, I feel general contempt for anyone who indicates any vague feelings towards me.

Just a word of advise, from personal experience, you might want to bring it up if he doesn't because if anything weird happens to me I tend to completely shut up and go back to talking my lame banter to the person never to talk about anything meaningful ever again. It becomes the elephant in the room...or whatever they say.

PERV ALERT!!

Haha! I kid!

Good on ya, most people would have done nothing. As for being less into him now...well...I reckon that pretty normal. I'm definitely not the right person to ask, I feel general contempt for anyone who indicates any vague feelings towards me.

Just a word of advise, from personal experience, you might want to bring it up if he doesn't because if anything weird happens to me I tend to completely shut up and go back to talking my lame banter to the person never to talk about anything meaningful ever again. It becomes the elephant in the room...or whatever they say.

Haha! Yeah, I actually don't know what came over me (Oh dear god, the innuendo's are endless). I'm really (really!) not the type of person to do that, I'm usually pretty shy about things like that.

I don't think I could bring it up with him. I wouldn't know where to start, can you imagine the conversation? It would literally fail. Thanks for the advice though, if I do manage to pluck the courage up I might eventually (When he next has a girlfriend! :p) say something.

As usual Daft, you rock. :D Thanks.

Haha! Yeah, I actually don't know what came over me (Oh dear god, the innuendo's are endless). I'm really (really!) not the type of person to do that, I'm usually pretty shy about things like that.

I don't think I could bring it up with him. I wouldn't know where to start, can you imagine the conversation? It would literally fail. Thanks for the advice though, if I do manage to pluck the courage up I might eventually (When he next has a girlfriend! :p) say something.

As usual Daft, you rock. :D Thanks.

Giving advice is definitely a lot easy than listening to it and acting on it which I have a mass of respect for you for doing.

I just found that stuff like that, if both people ignore it, can become really awkward but thats just my personal experience. I'd feel a bit more assured if other people backed me up because I don't want to give you crappy advice.

You wanked him off whilst he was half asleep? Fully?

Haggis you fucking legend.

Lol! Yup. I must sound like some total pervert. Great, now instead of thinking of Avril Lavigne when you think of me (Coolness!), you'll instead think "Perv!". Fecking ace. :p

I'm not looking forward to college tomorrow at all. I'm just going to burst into uncontrollable laughter when I see him.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!