Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stubble is annoying; if you have it yourself it's usually itchy (well it is on my legs usually) and when someone else has it it's annoying to kiss them (too bad some of my uncles have stubble; makes me not look forward to family reunions). :heh:

Some turn-offs for me are probably smell and too much hair in certain places. Or just hair in general (apart from the hair on top of your head and eyebrows and eyelashes). X3

I am slightly stubbly every so often, i can only be arsed shaving every 2 days. I'm that lazy.

2 days....lazy??.....I must effectively be in a coma! On average I probably shave every 4/5 days....I should probably sort that out! :heh:

Stubble is annoying; if you have it yourself it's usually itchy (well it is on my legs usually) and when someone else has it it's annoying to kiss them (too bad some of my uncles have stubble; makes me not look forward to family reunions). :heh:

When i first read that line I thought you had people kissing your legs :p

And yes Daft, unless your hair grows slowly you could get away with that. If i have a shave in the morning, i'll need one again by the evening. I am quite hairy, tbh.

Yet you won't post a pic of yourself...

Does that mean your a minger yourself?

Waits for Fresh to post a pic of himself to prove us all wrong

I choose not to, so drop it. Also your post felt so forced and made little sense.

Eh?

You confuse me.

And drop it? When have I ever said that before?

Whatever mate.

I got a bit of a weird turn on. Regional accents, I love em.

Basically anything that isn't the London derived Estuary English which I speak!

Same here! Drives me mad. Love accents.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!