Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being raped by a woman would be THE highlight of my life.

No one is ever going to want to do anything sexual with a stupid, arrogant, sick, twisted, idiotic, obnoxious fuckwit like yourself.

You're 13 - that's old enough to know that rape is not a good thing.

Get real, or (I never thought I'd say this) GTFO.

Being raped by a woman would be THE highlight of my life.

No but, if you wanted to be raped by a woman, then it's not rape. It's just sex.

Rape is

Rape is a form of assault where one individual forces another to have sexual intercourse against that person’s will

No one is ever going to want to do anything sexual with a stupid, arrogant, sick, twisted, idiotic, obnoxious fuckwit like yourself.

You're 13 - that's old enough to know that rape is not a good thing.

Get real, or (I never thought I'd say this) GTFO.

I see someone's got a nasty case Icanttakeajokelexia.

OK, seriously UK, a close friend of mine was sexually attacked while she was on her way home one night (stupidly on her own) beaten and raped. Shut the fuck up now b'cos what you are saying is not even slightly funny.

I think women being raped by men is awful. Nevertheless, I'm not talking about women being raped here. I've seen enough episodes of The Bill to know what sexually assualting women is like. Sick bastards do it. However, I'm talking about something a lot less serious here, that hardly any cases are made about. So, chill.

I think women being raped by men is awful. Nevertheless, I'm not talking about women being raped here. I've seen enough episodes of The Bill to know what sexually assualting women is like. Sick bastards do it. However, I'm talking about something a lot less serious here, that hardly any cases are made about. So, chill.

Uk, seriously... don't fucking start b'cos if you did I would smack you fucking down for the sick shit you are preaching right now.

That's just double standards though. Why is a man raping a woman any less serious than a woman raping a man? In all fairness it's the same thing surely?

I'm talking about something a lot less serious here, that hardly any cases are made about. So, chill.

...and you've just put yourself up twelve places on my list of people I need to beat with a stick.

The reason it's less reported is that men are ashamed to go to the police to report it. It's really quite a horrific thing.

Ironically, The Bill was actually one of the first (if not the first) TV programmers to feature a man getting raped by a woman.

Uk, seriously... don't fucking start b'cos if you did I would smack you fucking down for the sick shit you are preaching right now.

I, for one, would have no regrets from helping you. :smile:

But I doubt any male in my family is going to be raped or otherwise.

You think it's not common because it's not reported often as men are ashamed to do so, as I just said.

Oh, and by the way, your age group is the one in which more males are raped than females by the largest margin.

Bloody hell, did you not read a word of that?

I'm talking about something like robbing a cabbage here- its still theft, sure, but its so stupid and unbelievable its not serious. If someone raped someone close to me, I'd fucking kill em. But I doubt any male in my family is going to be raped or otherwise.

I read, however as with much of what you write it was utter crap.

When you've sen a close friend lieing in hospital, when you have looked in her eyes, when you have watched her attempted to walk around only to have countless number of drips revealed then and only then would you understand where I'm coming from. So I, for the last time, suggest you don't joke about this. Shut the fuck up.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!