Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i still haven't....so there you go.. I have said it to a lot of people but it's still something i'd keep from some people. I don't feel good about myself at all.

Would you consider coming out to everyone you know / can, in the same boat as coming to terms with your sexuality?

So.....is just every post from you an instigation nowadays or what?

Seriously, its getting massively tedious man.

Nah, just seriously can't see the sexual attraction of someone who looks like they've done 12 rounds with a rhino. Not that I ever found men attractive, seriously, it's a wonder all women aren't lesbians considering how unattractive men are.

Nah, just seriously can't see the sexual attraction of someone who looks like they've done 12 rounds with a rhino. Not that I ever found men attractive, seriously, it's a wonder all women aren't lesbians considering how unattractive men are.

All rugby player don't look like that though...

Yeah, motion made me start watching Rugby properly!

I did? Cool! :smile:

I suppose someone has to love the cauliflower ears and broken noses.

Hmmm... sexy masculine guy with a couple of battle scars... or middle aged, bearded guys wearing pink maid uniforms...

Tough one.

Oh yeah, the pretty boys like to let everyone else do all the work.

Yeah they're all pansies out on the wing, we do all the real work. :awesome:

Hmmm... sexy masculine guy with a couple of battle scars... or middle aged, bearded guys wearing pink maid uniforms...

Tough one.

You might want to get your eyes checked, I neither have a beard, nor is my current uniform pink.

Wouldn't be the first time you've been wrong about something though, would it?

You might want to get your eyes checked, I neither have a beard, nor is my current uniform pink.

Wouldn't be the first time you've been wrong about something though, would it?

Yes because I was mentioning what you were wearing at that exact moment wasn't I? It was a general statement.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!