Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It just annoys me because when I post my opinions in that place it's like some of them are hawks over a corpse..

You However are awesome and I love you with all my heart

I don't mind all your Liverpool love. You're excited about the new stadium and whatever. I know I'd do the same. :smile:

Anyway, I'm a bit lonely...

Why don't you like him? He's actually quite nice. I'm having a heated conversation with him on MSN as we speak. And bitching about other forumers with him.

I'm merely trying to get you down my pants

I don't mind all your Liverpool love. You're excited about the new stadium and whatever. I know I'd do the same. :smile:

Anyway, I'm a bit lonely...

Tell all....:heart:

I never knew they had internet connections in the Liverpool slums.

That aside, Ant is a nice guy, it's just he acts like he loves himself and does stuff to get attention from people especially in this thread, i assume to combat against his own insecurities about people liking him.

just a thought . . .

That aside, Ant is a nice guy, it's just he acts like he loves himself and does stuff to get attention from people especially in this thread, i assume to combat against his own insecurities about people liking him.

just a thought . . .

Your Right....

just a thought . . .

All that ant loving himslef makes him a smarter guy. I can see an older myself in ant.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!