Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Y'know, one of these days I'm going to turn gay. Why? My best mates are boys. I find men more handsome on the TV. Girls are too hard work. Girls are more evil.

I, currently, don't fancy any girls. Not even the pretty ones.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'know, one of these days I'm going to turn gay. Why? My best mates are boys. I find men more handsome on the TV. Girls are too hard work. Girls are more evil.

your what 13? wait a couple years then see whats changed,

Sound more like a misogynist to me.

Finding a guy handsome, and fancying the pants of a guy are 2 completly different things.

Anyone can think a guys handsome. Also, yeah girls can be hard work and at some points down right evil. Also, most my mates are guys.

Misogyny is hatred or strong prejudice against women; an antonym of philogyny.

If rokhed had lived my life, he'd understand. But as it goes, he hasn't lived my life, and recieved my experiences.

I didn't say I hated girls- just that I would not like to be in a relationship with one right now.

Yep. Wait until you're 15, when the hormones have kicked in and your balls have dropped. Then see how you feel about all the pretty girlies.

Yeeeeaaaahhh Boooooy!

My balls have dropped. My voice has broken, I've got spots, and am well built.

I'm now in one of those moods where I likw girls and hate boys.

Hell yeah.

wow the image gallery thread imploded .. I know we are not allowed discuss it but I had to mention it.

ok now anyway.

Hell yeah.

my voice NEVER broke haha.

I can go as high pitch as ever.

If rokhed had lived my life, he'd understand. But as it goes, he hasn't lived my life, and recieved my experiences.

I didn't say I hated girls- just that I would not like to be in a relationship with one right now.

Hell yeah.

That seemed to happen very quickly. :indeed:

wow the image gallery thread imploded .. I know we are not allowed discuss it but I had to mention it.

ok now anyway.

my voice NEVER broke haha.

I can go as high pitch as ever.

At least your mates next door at uni will think you're shagging a girl

At least your mates next door at uni will think you're shagging a girl

Not good, while I'm not a fan of the Tom Jones deep a guy should at least sound like a guy.

By never broken, do you mean you have a voice that sounds like a younger guy, a girl..or etc?

ok let me put it like this... I sound like a younger teenager not like a girl like.

ok let me put it like this... I sound like a younger teenager not like a girl like.

Thats not too bad then!

I was really annoyed my voice wasn't breaking, and then I just coughed really loudly in science and it went deeper, my mate just looked at me and was a little shocked. :D (though obviously it progressed a bit after, that wasn't just a cough and it's really deep)

I think my voice is too deep though, it makes me mumble which get's annoying.

Guest Jordan

Due to my accent and shitty family genes, my voice is about as low as mount everest.

Its annoyingly high pitched for a guy of my age, i infact hate my voice. I guess i make up for it in chest hair :p

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!