N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was something like you look so young what size are you?

Maybe no..

That's about it I may even be smaller.

Oh yeah thats right it was just the whole you looking young for your age thing. :D

Which has passed by now.....

anyway, you look younger with longer hair than your old profile picture. (with short hair)

Long hair instantly makes people look younger, my hair which is short but long hasn't changed since i was young (except that mistake at the hair dressers!) and because i'm shrinking i look younger everyday.

Not sure whether that's good or bad?

Yep! You know straight is a sexuality as well, don't you?!?!? lol.

ha man i'm only kidding(sort of straight people scare me....)

So I'm a hetrophobe:)

nah

Oh yeah thats right it was just the whole you looking young for your age thing. :D

Which has passed by now.....

anyway, you look younger with longer hair than your old profile picture. (with short hair)

Long hair instantly makes people look younger, my hair which is short but long hasn't changed since i was young (except that mistake at the hair dressers!) and because i'm shrinking i look younger everyday.

Not sure whether that's good or bad?

ha well i'm getting mine slightly cut on monday for those that are interested(that's a whole 0 of you... thanks guys:))

nah

ha well i'm getting mine slightly cut on monday for those that are interested(that's a whole 0 of you... thanks guys:))

Lol, i was only kidding, didnt think yo'd be that ignorant!

You do look very young for your age, but that can be a good thing!

I'm 17 and can get away as 14 cos I'm quite short (5foot6).

Child bus prices rock.

But being ID'd to buy a charity little britain DVD doesnt.

Lol, i was only kidding, didnt think yo'd be that ignorant!

Really did it sound that way?

But it's not an advantage at the moment anyway. Hopefully I'll look younger than ye in the future maybe but at the moment I get asked for id everywhere. And it can be really embarassing at the cinema.(I was horrifies to be even asked was i 16 a few months ago)

i really dont think i look my age

in almost 19 and i think i look like 15 or somethin - the people at my hairdressers thought i was still at school (not old enought to be going to uni :( )

Same problem same problem. I just get mad a lot of the time.

there is no way anyone is going to believe I'm going to UNI this year.

nah

I'm interested! :D

what kind of style are you going to go for?

*pretends he knows what he is talking about*

Don't ask me the man said what number would you like i had no idea what he was talking about so i said a number 3, the next minute the shaver/clipper things had been pulled across my head and i had lost a lot of hair you could see my scalp. I don't like my hair that short and this was way to short and met with faces of shock and horror as i had previously had long hair. I't didn't help thst there was a random bit of hair that was left at the front. Most unusual

I'm the same height as you, I get ID'd for 15 movies etc, it's pretty annoying.

I'm the same height as you! I can never by 15 dvds in store always get asked because i look so youthful. :heh:

cradle snatcher! lol

its a good thing tho - we look young now so we wont look our age when we get older!

everyone will be wrinky and we'll look brilliant :D

Ha that's what i keep saying to myself

I'm interested! :D

what kind of style are you going to go for?

*pretends he knows what he is talking about*

Don't ask me the man said hat number would you like i had no idea what he was taling about i said a number 3, the next minute the shaver/clipper things had been pulled across my head and i had lost a lot of hair you could see my scalp. I don't like my hair that short and this was way to short and met with faces of shock and horror as i had previously had long hair. I't didn't help thst there was a random bit of hair that was left at the front. Most unusual

:

Nah i stopped using the blade years ago.

Looks horrible can't stand it and it doesn't suit me one bit.

I have no idea what to say to them.

So far it's like i want to have my hair longish but what kind of style would you recommend.

If he/she barely speaks english then i'm so screwed.

I'm the same height as you! I can never by 15 dvds in store always get asked because i look so youthful. :heh:

Yeah, I get really pissed sometimes. I tried to buy buffy the vampire slayer series 1 and got told I'm not allowed to buy it because I'm too young. They told me to go get my parents!

I have a short temper so you can probably guess what happened next lol.

On the subject of hair, mine looks kind off like yours mcj, but it's kind of "flat", it's not curly at the end of whatever like yours, if you see what I mean?

Ha that's what i keep saying to myself

Nah i stopped using the blade years ago.

Looks horrible can't stand it and it doesn't suit me one bit.

I have no idea what to say to them.

So far it's like i want to have my hair longish but what kind of style would you recommend.

If he/she barely speaks english then i'm so screwed.

It only happened once with this guy who stepped in because the my normal barber wasn't there, i never used him again. :)

My normal l barber is great as i've been going to him for a long time and i can just say three words: The usual please and he gets on with it because he knows what i want. :D

Yeah, I get really pissed sometimes. I tried to buy buffy the vampire slayer series 1 and got told I'm not allowed to buy it because I'm too young. They told me to go get my parents!

On the subject of hair, mine looks kind off like yours mcj, but it's kind of "flat", it's not curly at the end of whatever like yours, if you see what I mean?

..... so get rid of the curls ha... i don't know what to say to them ha. i haven't been to a hairdressers or whatever since last year. i almost fear them.

Woo, short people FTW!

I think if my hair was cut short i would look older, but the quite long style that i have it makes me look quite youthful. I also put on my childish voice for getting on cheap for the buses lol. Luckily I now have ID now I'm at college, for proving I'm old when I need to.

It only happened once with this guy who stepped in because the my normal barber wasn't there, i never used him again. :)

My normal l barber is great as i've been going to him for a long time and i can just say three words: The usual please and he gets on with it because he knows what i want. :D

ha Wish i could say that(the usual please) but the truth i try something different everytime......I was almost bald once... didn't do that again

i got told i look like sinead o connor(or was it G I Jane can't remember)

I'm better with the longer style in fairness. i have that wimpy nerd look that suits it perfectly.haha

With my short hair i just got told i look like a thug. :( (which im not. :))

Yeah i couldn't buy season 1 of 24 on DVD, they were like i'm afraid you'll have to get your Mum.

Luckily she was there at the time, so i showed them. :heh:

Woo, short people FTW!

I think if my hair was cut short i would look older, but the quite long style that i have it makes me look quite youthful. I also put on my childish voice for getting on cheap for the buses lol. Luckily I now have ID now I'm at college, for proving I'm old when I need to.

I get the bus for free for one more month. Woo! i shall use it well (random bus trip to nowhere ftw!)

I don't like the sound of my voice i think i sound a bit childish and a bit dull, i feel i'm boring people when i speak...