Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Seeing as I'm banned from meaningless, and this seeming to be meaningless for sexually frustrated people, may as well join the discussion.

Whats up with the majority of real lesbians? They arent as hot as the ones in movies =( well, some.

What happened there?

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You look exactly, and I mean exactly, like one of my mates, it's kind of scary.

well ha thank you(I think)

:)

aw this thread has slowed down a lot(since I posted myself haha)

But seriously Any love trouble with any of ye...me? ALL THE FREaKIN TIME but now I'm going to college and that's where the fun begins:)

Wow.... Caris bashing's getting awfully fashionable. Why don't you actually have a go at someone who's more of a pain like Asshat.

Woah waoh, im glad i was linked to this.

What the hell? Why not have a go at you for stabbing at me for no reason?

But seriously Any love trouble with any of ye...me? ALL THE FREaKIN TIME but now I'm going to college and that's where the fun begins:)

lol, awesome.

Love trouble? Erm, there was a thing with a girl in my year,we have been best mates for ages. I liked her for over a year, and then came to the eventual thought that nout would ever happen. A few weeks after I stopped liking her like that she told me she loved me. (not in a matey kind of way). She's not going to college this year ao I won't have much contact with her anymore. :(

SUCKOUT BITCH, I'LL WALK ANOTHER WAY HOME, I'LL FUCKING DO IT!

...and lol

Any love trouble? Hmmm, as long as there are women there will be love trouble. On my end, me and my girlfriend have reached an understanding and gone for the final taboo if you catch my Peep Show referencing drift. Frankly I don't care, I love her anyway, despite her northern flaws.

Go ahead.

I've always wanted a collection of STD's

On second thoughts shitheads like you aren't my type.

you have just to deal with wanking and sticking cum up your ass i'm afraid.

it's sad but im sure it's the best you can do:)

(Did i go too far just there?)

Any love trouble? Hmmm, as long as there are women there will be love trouble. On my end, me and my girlfriend have reached an understanding and gone for the final taboo if you catch my Peep Show referencing drift. Frankly I don't care, I love her anyway, despite her northern flaws.

well i hope that works out for you. It's nice to have someone your sure with.

i have yet to meet a love i'm afraid

On second thoughts shitheads like you aren't my type.

you have just to deal with wanking and sticking cum up your ass i'm afraid.

it's sad but im sure it's the best you can do:)

(Did i go too far just there?)

well i hope that works out for you. It's nice to have someone your sure with.

i have yet to meet a love i'm afraid

X4FE7Z5FL2KOWURNWP5MULUR5GYRKPMB.jpg

Enjoy them.

Can someone ban this guy from here too, please?

Putting the thread back on subject, erm, like someone said earlier, why do you think some guys are fine with lesbians, but have an attitude towards gay guys?

I thinks its because its a common conception that the boarder between being gay is pronounced and clear (ie willing to endure anal penetration) than the gray area that leads into lesbianism. Therefore, guys find it more acceptable.

Can someone ban this guy from here too, please?

Putting the thread back on subject, erm, like someone said earlier, why do you think some guys are fine with lesbians, but have an attitude towards gay guys?

Well to be completely fair most people like that are idiots. Wasn't 50cent against gays but liked lesbians not sure where I heard that.

guys care about their image much more than girls. Never want to seem weak especially in front of girls. Talking to a gay(and maybe the possible fear that they might think they might turn into one) might make one of their mates suspicious. Therefore word can spread that so and so is gay because he was talking to this fella.

Whereas obviously 2 lesbians... nothing wrong with that to them.

on the women side of things. they don't care about seeming weak most of the time. That's probably why women tend to show more emotion,like cry more etc. So you will notice that most don't have a problem with lesbians. In fact a lot are willing to experiment.

that's my thinking anyway

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!