Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm the same way O_o (although i'm straight but open minded ^^ ~ but when i think about it ~ does kind of weird me out) i dont know why either...

i just wanna know - if there's a guy out there that really likes that - WHYYY??? i wish to understaaaand ~ nobody? no? ehm..

I like it aswell and all, but to be honest I thought it was the other way round...

I didn't think they would like it.

With Caris on this one.

*gasps!* you dooo? why why tell me why?! saying that i guess i couldnt really explain why i enjoy doing it myself..so... yeah i suppose its one of those mysteries :wtf:

Bluebird in da howsssss!

*ahem*

Its all about the response I think. Its not as bad as everyone thinks its would be, no worse than giving a girl some hand action. Only problem I have in doing it is that im slightly clostrophobic! Its not big deal tho really, its like giving a really specific kind of french kiss to a person with no teeth, really floppy lips and a beard....

But why do people like giving BJs?

Bluebird in da howsssss!

*ahem*

Its all about the response I think. Its not as bad as everyone thinks its would be, no worse than giving a girl some hand action. Only problem I have in doing it is that im slightly clostrophobic! Its not big deal tho really, its like giving a really specific kind of french kiss to a person with no teeth, really floppy lips and a beard....

But why do people like giving BJs?

....HAAAH!!!!! thats.... god thats.... i dont even know what that is :S

i like giving BJs 'cause i like the reaction i get ~ apparently i'm fairly good at it too which helps ;)

Blokes give better blowjobs than girls. It's a well known fact ;)

Why/How has it come down to this?:blank:

EDIT How come there is an influx of females to these parts lately. I like blueys hetrosexual response. I like it alot. Its a welcome change to this thread.

Yeah i know what you mean' date=' i love doing it to girls but think it must be horrible for them doing it to us.[/quote']

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thats the funniest thing in ages!!!

no but seriously. I think its the same as wanting to give out pleasure for males as much as females

Why/How has it come down to this?:blank:

EDIT How come there is an influx of females to these parts lately. I like blueys hetrosexual response. I like it alot. Its a welcome change to this thread.

Cause men know what men like. Not much more complicated than that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thats the funniest thing in ages!!!

no but seriously. I think its the same as wanting to give out pleasure for males as much as females

The funniest thing is ages is that your a virgin :smile:

Not always.

Most surfers like to swim.

Mots kids like to have fun.

Most straight blokes like slim girls with big boobs.

Most guys suck better than girls.

;)

I would agree with you there,but I dunno about the last one since I have no experience with it :heh:

I would assume there better since guys know how they like it sort of thing.

Woah go Caris >.<

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!