NEurope

Can we just rename this thread to:

"There's this guy and I think he's flirting with me but I don't know if he's gay or if he's just being nice. Help I don't know what to do! *gush gush gush*"

I'm now very excited I'm doing gender studies next year in my degree.

Read any Butler? Ye olde queen of Gender Studies. Its interesting, until the point it becomes tired (or maybe thats just personally...)

Edited by Ashley

Ahh jamba! That's wierd... Chairdriver was having that very same problem recently! You should ask him for advise on your guy troubles! :smile: I'm not sure how i feel about this, mind...

Am I the only one who sees Xmen 3 in my head when people talk about the cure?

My friend just heard about the gay cure, and txt me "now we can fix your problem". Not quite sure how to take it, considering she's been prone to saying "I wish you were into girls"...

My friend just heard about the gay cure, and txt me "now we can fix your problem". Not quite sure how to take it, considering she's been prone to saying "I wish you were into girls"...

If you're even slightly confused as to whether she's kidding or not, the tell her so. Better to know she has a problem with it now, than later.

Am I the only one who sees Xmen 3 in my head when people talk about the cure?

X-men 2 is about coming out.

Nope, that's X-Men Origins, exploring Wolverine's background. There already is an X-Men Trilogy.

I did, and she said of course not, and the whole idea of it is sick. Wouldn't life be simpler if we were all made of wood?

Kinda. The mutant closet, at least.

Interesting fax; X-Men as a comic has always been tied to majot issues such as homosexuality and AIDS, especially in the 80's, when the fictional "Legacy Virus" began to kill off mutants around the marvel universe. Of course, mutants representing being outsiders, different etc.

Nope, that's X-Men Origins, exploring Wolverine's background. There already is an X-Men Trilogy.

Uuurm, Bobby coming out to his parents? Yeah, X2.

I think Dan got muddled between the colloquialism "coming out" (to mean admitting gayness) with a film "coming out" (to mean being released)...

Anyway yeah, the mutants are all gay. Its a rather indiscreet metaphor.

Part of the reason why Ian McKellan did the films. Really obvious allegory/metaphor for homosexuality.

It's always been great for that kind of thing. Obviously the major allegory has always been civil rights (particularly with Grant Morrison and Mark Millar recently) but as outsiders, they carry a whole bunch of metaphors. great stuff.

*checks thread title*

oh, yeah. Penis.

Everytime I see this thread, I sing the word "Sexuality" to the tune of the One by Alanis Morisette.

"Sexually-ally-ally-arrghhh"

Does anyone actually know any asexuals?

What a boring life it must be.

Eenuh claimed to be one moon ago. Also Coolness (but I don't believe it). :santa:

I think Dan got muddled between the colloquialism "coming out" (to mean admitting gayness) with a film "coming out" (to mean being released)...

Anyway yeah, the mutants are all gay. Its a rather indiscreet metaphor.

i thought dannyboy was making a clever joke....O_o

and appreciated it as such!! :grin:

bobby coming out to his parents was a brilliant scene ^__^

and navarre - hahha no dont be silly - there's no such thing. they're a myth - like the easter bunny, or santa, or walt disney.

Eenuh claimed to be one moon ago.

and then she met flink. *bow-chika-wow-WOW!*

Hahaha. To be honest, I really don't know what I am anymoooooore! I still am not a fan of sex and all that stuff, and I don't like to think or talk about it much. And stuff like sex jokes seriously annoy me sometimes. X3

I'd pick hugs over sex any day though!

But yeah, never been sure about my sexuality really. =P

Don't restrict yourself to labels. Sexuality is much more complex than that.

Don't restrict yourself to labels. Sexuality is much more complex than that.

I think I'm a heterosexual asexual with some homosexual tendencies. =P

(maybe)

Well, there is still some contention as to whether asexuality exists amongst humans. Biology dictates that animals will always be attracted to members of the opposite/same sex, and that homosexual activity in animals is, in fact, rife. It would be very wierd for someone to say that they're not attracted to anybody or any type of person in the world.

Anyway, on the grounds of sexuality (and the fact sexuality isn't just restricted to gender), I'm beginning to realise I have an overwhelming attraction to black women. They're just so hot.

I think I'm a heterosexual asexual with some homosexual tendencies. =P

(maybe)

_42970777_confused_203.jpg

:grin:

I'd pick hugs over sex any day though!

i was going to make a you can have my hugs if i can have your sex joke, but then i read it and it just sounds like im making a very baddly judged pass at you.

on a serious note, id rather have a hug with a girl i loved then sex with some one i didnt. but sex with a girl i loved would always come top of the list.

sexuality is a complex thing, it devlops differently in every one, so dont be to worried.

I'm beginning to realise I have an overwhelming attraction to black women. They're just so hot.

you should see my mate njeri. she is litteraly walk across fire hot. shes short as hell but has the perfect body. i was so happy when nude videos of her were leaked onto the internet.