NEurope

The best method to see if a guy is bi is to stick a 6ft, blonde pre op transexual in a room with a game of Twister. =)

The best method to see if a guy is bi is to stick a 6ft, blonde pre op transexual in a room with a game of Twister. =)

I don't get it..? What? They'll be attracted to it? :wtf:

I think that was an attempt at humour which failed.

As far as what attracts me to someone...I dunno. I've never really thought about it. I think its an overall package. Although lately I seem to be asians (not as in Far East asian, or East asian or whatever the area around Japan is called but rather Indian and stuff in 'middle earth asian' or whatever...link flink basically :p). Branching out I suppose. Nice to mix it up.

(and Flink that was, for once, not a come on :p)

I think that was an attempt at humour which failed.

As far as what attracts me to someone...I dunno. I've never really thought about it. I think its an overall package. Although lately I seem to be asians (not as in Far East asian, or East asian or whatever the area around Japan is called but rather Indian and stuff in 'middle earth asian' or whatever...link flink basically :p). Branching out I suppose. Nice to mix it up.

(and Flink that was, for once, not a come on :p)

I was about to say something about it being a "come on" and then I saw your disclaimer. Damn. I seem to have a constant thing for any "latino" Guy/Girl. Please tell me someone feels the same! :P

I was about to say something about it being a "come on" and then I saw your disclaimer. Damn. I seem to have a constant thing for any "latino" Guy/Girl. Please tell me someone feels the same?

He knows my come ons are far more direct.

I think latino fever (im sure theres a proper name...although it reminds me of the amusing name 'Desert Fever' but I digress) is quite common, hence why people like Eva Longoria frequent top 100 lists. Desire in the 'Other' I suppose.

(referring to the 'Other' in purely academic terms of course)

(hope I don't have to see ReZ or spenno182 anytime soon).

We're not that ugly! :(

:heh:

I can't really add anything to the last few pages. My secret desire for goats has been well documented on here, and I guess we'll just leave it at that.

We're not that ugly! :(

:heh:

I can't really add anything to the last few pages. My secret desire for goats has been well documented on here, and I guess we'll just leave it at that.

So...

Since you have a foot fetish, does that mean you also have a hoof fetish?

So...

Since you have a foot fetish, does that mean you also have a hoof fetish?

No.

Thats sick.

Sounds like she has a wattle, which is something of a less sexual reason for her nickname as turkeys also have them. Sorry if this undermines some kind of long held belief.

Anyway, I can't say I've ever gone out of my way to look at phalli so I'll defer to the judgement of the gay community as to their potential attractiveness.

"Phallos" is Greek, not Latin, thus the correct plural form is "phalloi".[/geek]

I have nothing against homosexuality - in fact I like how it breaks down gender roles (which I despise). But I honestly don't like the idea of me doing anything sexual with another guy. I'm sorry, but I find it sort of repulsive. No offence meant what so ever.

This is gonna sound extremely cliché, but what really turns me on about a girl is a cute face/smile and a personality I like. Sure, a great body can get the job done, but it doesn't compare to personality and smile. If all three are combined, it's pure overkill. (In a good way!)

I think I might be willing to go with a dude if it was someone famous or unusual, you know, give you something to tell the grand kids about one day. :heh:

"Phallos" is Greek, not Latin, thus the correct plural form is "phalloi".[/geek]

Phallos is Greek, but it's phallus in Latin, which is also what is used in the English language. Thus phalli for plural is right (though phalluses can be used as well).

"I fucked Bin Laden"

Thanks Rez - there goes another potentially interesting or humorous discussion plummeting to earth in a haze of fire and smoldering bodies. :blank:

I have nothing against homosexuality - in fact I like how it breaks down gender roles (which I despise). But I honestly don't like the idea of me doing anything sexual with another guy. I'm sorry, but I find it sort of repulsive. No offence meant what so ever.

What about a completely convincing transexual?

Phallos is Greek, but it's phallus in Latin, which is also what is used in the English language. Thus phalli for plural is right (though phalluses can be used as well).

"Phalluses" ... *shudders* Then I prefer "phalli", though "phalloi" is the original form.

"Phalluses" ... *shudders* Then I prefer "phalli", though "phalloi" is the original form.

Heh yeah, phalluses just sounds weird. And it may originally be a Greek word, but since it's the Latin form that is being used, phalli is considered correct, not phalloi.

Plus not many people know (ancient) Greek to begin with. =P

*misses her Latin class* X3

What about a completely convincing transexual?

I wouldn't know. I haven't seen a completely convincing transsexual yet. Though I believe I'd only find it repulsive when/if I find out.

I believe my repulsion comes from outside, meaning it's something I've obtained from other people. Not that I know many homophobes - hardly any, in fact - but the attitude towards man-on-man sexual activity. It's quite sad, actually - maybe I'm missing out on something. :heh:

Plus not many people know (ancient) Greek to begin with. =P

That's why it's cool to use that form. ;)

What's your obsession with lady boys?

I wouldn't know. I haven't seen a completely convincing transsexual yet. Though I believe I'd only find it repulsive when/if I find out.

Why does it matter what they used to be if they are a woman now?

What's your obsession with lady boys?

Transexuals and ladyboys are two different things.

Dear god, stop quibbling over etymology and just call it a knob. Anyway, as for guys, yeah I can tell when a guy's attractive, and not in a purely sexual way either, but I don't think that says much about my sexuality. For example when I'm watching a film with mates or even walking down the road, I'm more likely to comment if I see a hot guy than a girl. I suppose that comes more from wanting to be like them than any real sense of attraction though.

That's my rambling contribution =P.

Dear god, stop quibbling over etymology and just call it a knob. Anyway, as for guys, yeah I can tell when a guy's attractive, and not in a purely sexual way either, but I don't think that says much about my sexuality. For example when I'm watching a film with mates or even walking down the road, I'm more likely to comment if I see a hot guy than a girl. I suppose that comes more from wanting to be like them than any real sense of attraction though.

That's my rambling contribution =P.

So you've never seen one of the said "hot guys" and ever thought about actually doing something with said person?

--

"News" related shiz - 15 male students in a college in Mexico have been excluded because they turned up to college with "plucked eyebrows". Apparently, only women or "youth with homosexual tendiencies" do such a thing and therefore they should not be allowed to attend the college.

The parents have contacted the Human rights court to attempt to get sort the mess out.

It's hard to get a sex change without retaining a few traits of the opposite gender. But mostly, as I said, it's the mental part of it. Blame society. :(

"News" related shiz - 15 male students in a college in Mexico have been excluded because they turned up to college with "plucked eyebrows". Apparently, only men or "youth with homosexual tendiencies" do such a thing and therefore they should not be allowed to attend the college.

The parents have contacted the Human rights court to attempt to get sort the mess out.

Absolutely ridiculous. It's enraging.

Because they aren't a woman now. They are a man who has had a few surgeries to look like one.

Not on google images they aren't.

And he said pre-op.