NEurope

Guys have stubble and lovely broad shoulders and all sorts of loveliness <3

Ahh, but the stubble doesn't please everyone.

*remembers the taunts of Bandit Face! ;)*

But, what do guys have?

Money.

Sorry, I just wanted to try and say something pithy.

Anyway, can't woman appreciate male thighs? We're mostly made up of the same parts, so there's a lot of common ground. Besides, all genitals are ugly when you think about it. Fact.

What is it that girls see in blokes that makes them attractive?

I mean, when a guy looks at the female of the species, there's so many beautiful or lovely things to look at. Fatality = Thighs.

But, what do guys have?

Testicles.

Haha. Nice arms? Stubble (sometimes)? ...And then the obvious, that goes for anyone, man or woman. An attractive face, and a sexual arse.

I rest my case.

Money.

Sorry, I just wanted to try and say something pithy.

Anyway, can't woman appreciate male thighs? We're mostly made up of the same parts, so there's a lot of common ground. Besides, all genitals are ugly when you think about it. Fact.

Haha, I did laugh at that. :)

I dunno, do women like male thighs? *throws the question to the growing number of feeemale human beings on the forum*

I wouldn't say all genitals are ugly. The penis definitely isn't a looker, though.

Also, Haggis: LOL. A sexual arse, haha. :D

Ok: good hair, eyes, cheek bones, stubble, nice eyebrows, sexy toned back, manly shoulders (yes R_A!) a nice front, a good bum. Pffft anyway, there's loads!

Edit: Male thighs... indifferent tbh. Maybe I just haven't seen the right pair.

Ok: good hair, eyes, cheek bones, stubble, nice eyebrows, sexy toned back, manly shoulders (yes R_A!) a nice front, a good bum. Pffft anyway, there's loads!

All of that I agree with. Men are wonderful creatures.

Sometimes

It made sense to me! I think maybe everyone has a bit of bisexuality, even if it's something you don't act on. I've kissed girl friends and not felt anything at all, but then seeing a pic of a really hot woman can be a turn on. Not to the extent of a hot guy though, in real life (rather than pics, lol) I'm ultimately attracted to men, they make my heart race and my knees weak :blush:

Only thing that can get my knees weak is the sight of a thousand yummy chocolates. Mmmm.

And to be honest, I don't find that much attractive in men, women are a lot nicer to look at usually. =P

The penis definitely isn't a looker, though.

They don't call it the "last turkey in the shop" for nothing. Which I'm sure is a piece of imagery you'll be regurgitating during Christmas dinner. Along with everything else.

Men smell awesome.

(Or hot guys do anyway)

(Or hot guys which smell awesome)

Not that I go round smelling men. (Honestly) But I totally agree with you there.

Not all Penis' are unnatractive. There, I said it.

They don't call it the "last turkey in the shop" for nothing. Which I'm sure is a piece of imagery you'll be regurgitating during Christmas dinner. Along with everything else.

One of my English Lecturers at Uni/YooNEE has a dangley chin. What I mean is, she's pretty old, and her skin is quite saggy and worn under her chin. So, it kinda looks like a set of testicles.

She's known as the Turkey. So, as you can tell, I'm put off Turkey for life now. Not the country, the food.

Depends whether he has a good-looking penis or not though...

Exactly. There is such a thing, I'm sure.

I rarely find cocks anything grander than faintly perplexing and sometimes amusing. strangely empowering, mind.

They are ridiculous contraptions though, no doubt about it.

Interesting fact for non-Giger fans; The alien we see in the popular Alien movie series...the long head was originally just a long penis, with a demonic face at one end, the penis head at the other. Though the detail taken out for the costume design, it's still indentifiable. He lifted the design from his Necrimonicon series, but the "dickhead" is featured prominently in his work.

necronom4.jpg

giger-necronom-v-medium.jpg

One of my English Lecturers at Uni/YooNEE has a dangley chin. What I mean is, she's pretty old, and her skin is quite saggy and worn under her chin. So, it kinda looks like a set of testicles.

She's known as the Turkey. So, as you can tell, I'm put off Turkey for life now. Not the country, the food.

Sounds like she has a wattle, which is something of a less sexual reason for her nickname as turkeys also have them. Sorry if this undermines some kind of long held belief.

Anyway, I can't say I've ever gone out of my way to look at phalli so I'll defer to the judgement of the gay community as to their potential attractiveness.

Haha, I was going to bring up the Giger/Alien thing. I'm watching Aliens right now, as we speak.

Haha, I was going to bring up the Giger/Alien thing. I'm watching Aliens right now, as we speak.

*collapses from Awesome overdose*

Only thing better than that was if I was watching Aliens as we spoke too.

Sounds like she has a wattle, which is something of a less sexual reason for her nickname as turkeys also have them. Sorry if this undermines some kind of long held belief.

Anyway, I can't say I've ever gone out of my way to look at phalli so I'll defer to the judgement of the gay community as to their potential attractiveness.

Call it what you want, but the lady had testicles on her face.

*collapses from Awesome overdose*

Only thing better than that was if I was watching Aliens as we spoke too.

Me and ViPeR actually did that one time. We both started watching Aliens at exactly the same time. Synchronised DVDs...it's possibly the most geeky thing I've ever done.

We promised not to tell anyone. I've now broken that vow. :(

Me and ViPeR actually did that one time. We both started watching Aliens at exactly the same time. Synchronised DVDs...it's possibly the most geeky thing I've ever done.

We promised not to tell anyone. I've now broken that vow. :(

Yeah, but Alien/s is good enough to justify that sort of thing.

When I become an established music video director, I need to use Alien as an inspiration for one.

Wattle reminds me of Richard Fish (I was even more of a loser in my younger days, shh).

Wattle reminds me of Richard Fish (I was even more of a loser in my younger days, shh).

Don't worry, I used to watch Ally McBeal as well. Which probably explains a lot.

Don't worry, I used to watch Ally McBeal as well. Which probably explains a lot.

haha, good, I feel better.

On the penis thing, nothing wrong with them, testes however...everything's wrong.

And on that note, I'm off to bed. (hope I don't have to see ReZ or spenno182 anytime soon).