NEurope

I remember when i found out that some women cook and eat the placenta after giving birth. Apparently it tastes really nice too, but eugh!

I remember when i found out that some women cook and eat the placenta after giving birth. Apparently it tastes really nice too, but eugh!

It's very nutritional.

Placenta's used in some cosmetic creams etc. Gotta look out for it on the ingredients list if it grosses you out.

Placenta's used in some cosmetic creams etc. Gotta look out for it on the ingredients list if it grosses you out.

How would they get enough placentas to make them? It would be too expensive.

How would they get enough placentas to make them? It would be too expensive.

They only use small amounts I would imagine, and the amount of children born every day I would think there'd be plenty of unwanted placenta to be snapped up.

House party last night.

4 times.

All I'm saying :o

Blow jobs obviously from that smiley.

Prop 8 The Musical - Starring Jack Black, Neil Patrick Harris and more.

Linkage

Such a brilliant video. But the Christian Anti-Defamation Commission wants an apology (How effing ironic) from actor Jack Black and the other participants in Prop 8 - The Musical

Linkage

Such a brilliant video. But the Christian Anti-Defamation Commission wants an apology from actor Jack Black and the other participants in Prop 8 - The Musical

Ah, heck no! Seriously, nobody's allowed to make fun of anything anymore!

Linkage

Such a brilliant video. But the Christian Anti-Defamation Commission wants an apology (How effing ironic) from actor Jack Black and the other participants in Prop 8 - The Musical

I was smiling the whole way through, but lol'd truly when the woman randomly repeats "OBAMAnation!"

So good.

Congrats :)

(and somewhat related; I hate "honey", "babe" or any other stock affectionate name, being called it anyway. I'm more of a fan of "tart", "whore" or "sugarpuss" personally (although thats calling others that, I don't think I really like any affectionate name. Not a conventional one anyway). And the last is just because its an awesome word.)

Congrats :)

(and somewhat related; I hate "honey", "babe" or any other stock affectionate name, being called it anyway. I'm more of a fan of "tart", "whore" or "sugarpuss" personally (although thats calling others that, I don't think I really like any affectionate name. Not a conventional one anyway). And the last is just because its an awesome word.)

I remember chairdriver used to use "tart" all the time.

Currently, "lovely" is my fave. As in "alright, moi luhvlee!", like a pirate, but without the accent.

or "bitch", with any prefix desired. Like "ugly", "fucking", "lonely"...

Or bastard and ditto.

Or cunt and ditto.

I remember chairdriver used to use "tart" all the time.

Currently, "lovely" is my fave. As in "alright, moi luhvlee!", like a pirate, but without the accent.

or "bitch", with any prefix desired. Like "ugly", "fucking", "lonely"...

Or bastard and ditto.

Or cunt and ditto.

"Tart" is my (non existant) northern side showing through. Also a nice pet name for my dog.

I sometimes call friends "babe". Mainly because of Shaun of the Dead. :heh:

" 'ello flowerpot" has somehow creeped into my vocabulary recently...