NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
UK

Most beautiful natural sight

Do you mean that you wouldn't really appreciate quite what you were looking at, because I think that might be kind of true.

Probably because we've all seen pictures of the Earth from space and so know what to expect!

Having said that it would probably feel completely different if you actually DID get to experience it; or the magnitude would certainly hit you at some point!

thats kinda what I was saying yeh, you wouldn't realise just how far and huge the earth actually is or infact how big space is.

I didn't really "get" how far the moon is from us untill I saw this picture

120604293_f1ad25975b_b.jpg

I know it's not natural, but it is the most awesome view from the top of the empire state. New York is the best place on earth.

Various Nebulae. Absolutely stunning. And the moon through a telescope - It's amazing just how many craters there are.

I know it's not natural, but it is the most awesome view from the top of the empire state. New York is the best place on earth.
It really is amazing!

I won't start filling this thread up with pictures of man-made structures, but the Chrysler Building is absolutely incredible!

It really is amazing!

I won't start filling this thread up with pictures of man-made structures, but the Chrysler Building is absolutely incredible!

There was a time when I thought the Chrysler Building was the empire State building! It just looked better!

This is from my Norway trip last summer.

nornut.jpg

I also like snow covered mountains in full moon light. Something like this, only with less Jesus and clouds.

Jesus-mountain.gif

Anyone know a good site to get proper framed photos of stars/galaxies/nebula etc? A UK preferably.

It really is amazing!

Fill it! Just because it's not natural doesn't mean it doesn't look as good as someone that is does it?

Something like this, only with less Jesus and clouds.

Was there still some Jesus?

The chrysler building is the best one in NYC, how about we make a thread for man-made wonders?

Until you get into the streets :laughing:

Until you get into the streets :laughing:

For the last time, New York is a nice place!

either way im suprised i was the only 1 to answer the thread title with - the female Vagina...

maybe im just too sex mad?

Boobs look so much nicer :wink: nice ones that is.....

A good forest with lots of trees and light streaming down :smile:

A good forest with lots of trees and light streaming down :smile:

Tis a pity you live on the Shitland isles (OMG! see what I did there!) where (aparantly) there are no trees.

New Zealand.

Seconded. Probably the best 4 weeks of my life.

i'm tempted to say something cheesy like my Girlfriend.

I would have to say a clear summer Night Sky on the Beach with a Full moon reflecting of the ocean.

Pictures of the aurora borealis (spelling?) Awesome. Also stars, they help me relax when looking at them.

Sign in to follow this