who is your most annoying nintendo character

Kirbii

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

The Bar....oh nintendo character .. he

Peach annoys me. Learn some damn karate and protect yourself!

Hard question... I don't love all of them, but I don't dislike them either... I guess the only one I can think of is Mario Brothers 2 USA version's little masked mob, the little thing on the very right hand side:

Smb2_comparison.png

It wasn't actually a mario game in Japan so I don't know if it qualifies in this thread, but everytime I see that masked thing I cringe.

Guest Stefkov
Hard question... I don't love all of them, but I don't dislike them either... I guess the only one I can think of is Mario Brothers 2 USA version's little masked mob, the little thing on the very right hand side:

Smb2_comparison.png

It wasn't actually a mario game in Japan so I don't know if it qualifies in this thread, but everytime I see that masked thing I cringe.

You mean Shy Guy?

Guest Stefkov

I really want to know what's beneath the mask. Countless games he's fallen over and his mask falls off. Mario football, mario Tennis. And the camera's alwasy looking at his back. One day we've gotta see what's behind it.

mmm...

nothing really springs to min, I was going to say that stupid dinossaur, prince tricky or wtvr that follows you, but that's more a Rare character.

I'm pretty sure there was some character that annoyed me, but I can't remember. Dam old age!