N-Europe

Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution.

ShadowV7

New title,new information, new screenshots so I thought what the hey, new thread.

The previously known Naruto: Clash of Ninja MVZ is now called Naruto:Clash of Ninja Revolution.This is not a port but a brand new Wii exclusive.That's right,not Clash of Ninja 3 or 4 or the Naruto Wii game out in Japan.

Naruto: Clash of the Ninja MVZ features a new storyline which stays along with the anime series in America. Tomy and D3Publisher mentioned that each of the fighters will come to life with new animations on Wii and will have six dynamic stages with two environmental combat zones so players will start to fight in one arena but as the fight goes on you will move into a different arena. The game along with a huge catalogue of characters has several 3d environments to choose from. Also if possible they are going to try and change the fundamental gameplay mechanics if they have time

There will also be several gameplay modes including a story mode, score attack, time attack, survival, two-player versus, two-player score attack, two-player survival and 1-4 multiplayer. The Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution also includes mini-games designed to take advantage of the Wiis unique remote, some of these mini-games include Rasengan Training, Shadow Clone Jutsu and Shuriken Throwing.

To me this sound rather good and this mught just be my first Naruto game purchase and here's some screens below.

naruto-clash-of-ninja-revolution-20070531061253569.jpg

naruto-clash-of-ninja-revolution-20070531061550223.jpg

naruto-clash-of-ninja-revolution-20070531061552629.jpg

I demand Itachi.

Source

More screens at IGN

I've never played a Naruto game and yet I absolutely LOVE the anime (and manga)!

I'll be keeping an eye on this... just not looking forward to the cheesy American voices on the game! EURGH!

I know that Wii screenshots always suck, but those shadows are horrrendous. Other than that coolio. Shame it doesn't have jap voices.

Also, they already have Rasengan in America?

Well, despite loathing the dubs, I went and looked, and apparently they do have the Rasengan... well the 2nd stage anyway, at the moment.

And although I have never and doubtful ever will play a Naruto game, this one doesn't look too bad.

Guest Stefkov

Might be my first Naruto game purchase.

And then the 360 game which is like a fighting RPG which looks awesome.

• 3 weeks later...
I know that Wii screenshots always suck, but those shadows are horrrendous. Other than that coolio. Shame it doesn't have jap voices.

Also, they already have Rasengan in America?

Not quite. In the Dub, Naruto is just in the middle of figuring it out. I believe in this Saturday's episode, he is about to rush Tsunade, and we will hear the move's name for the first time.
IGN says its exclusive to america...
I think they're just referring to the fact that it's not based on the Japanese version of the show, and is being produced out of Japan. Usually almost any game a game that comes out in English will see a release over here too....

75%[/hr](bump)

ign have a video of this http://uk.media.wii.ign.com/media/856/856011/vids_1.html and a fairly new feature article: http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/798/798949p1.html

Even though I'm not a fan of the dub and I'm way ahead of the story, this actually looks promising! Arena transitions were something I had no idea about, and it seems to have some cool additions for use of the controls. I want to know if the Japanese voices will be included in the end, because if so I would imagine this would be a certain purchase for me! Also by the time it's released, the Americans will have the rasengan.

But will we see it in Europe? It's still not clear... but at least if/when we ever get a freeloader, we can have an English version of the game for once.

I'm way ahead of the story aswell and also away ahead of Shippuden,but I still want this.Haven't owned a Naruto game yet and would be lovely to have this game first.

Come on freeloader! Just loading the video for it,can't wait to see it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

(bump...)

IGN have another hands-on preview:

http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/819/819855p1.html

They sound impressed, which I like to hear. Even the option to play using only the Wii remote as the controller seems to work ok for them. The only thing I'm not liking is the English voices- anyone know how likely it is for there to be the option to put em to the Jap original?

• 1 month later...
Is this even coming out over here in Euroland? I hope so as I loved the Cube Naruto games.

I dunno what the odds are on this getting to Europe sadly. I read the review there and it sounds good. Also on the Wii-k in Review podcast they said that its the best fighter on the Wii at the moment, so thats a cool accolade for it! (Obviously Smash Bros. will change what the best Wii fighter is!)

I dunno what the odds are on this getting to Europe sadly. I read the review there and it sounds good. Also on the Wii-k in Review podcast they said that its the best fighter on the Wii at the moment, so thats a cool accolade for it! (Obviously Smash Bros. will change what the best Wii fighter is!)

Yea but it's likely Brawl will be the best Wii game :heh: I really hope that it'll be out here next year as i'm assuming that anime must be near the end of the War or something. Better be since I dread to watch it on Jetix.

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure where I read it, but I think it is out Feb/ March too. I hoped we would get it this side of Christmas, but like so many games this year it seems to have slipped to the post Chrimbo slot in the release schedule. We are also getting Bleach in Feb/ March as far as I know.

As for this being based on Shippuden, I really don't think it is. I've read about it and watched the review on GT and as far as I remember it features the characters from around the time of the Chuunin exams. Hope that helps, but if not, check out the review on IGN or GT for yourself! :heh:

EDIT: Beaten to it by the Shadow.

• 2 months later...
It's definently coming out I think it's at March cause the new Q1 list had it down for that month which I was pretty surprised at.

Your preys have been answered!

NOE officially confirmed today that it's out 28/03/08 in Europe!

For a £49.99 price-tag, though i'm sure thats an error!

I'm picking it up now Okami Wii and Dark Sector have been delayed till April, makes my cash flow a tad easier as well! :D

• 4 weeks later...