N-Europe

Removing the b33r belly

EEVILMURRAY

Do you guys have to mention wanking/masturbating/jerking off in every thread? D:

Anyway, exercise is the way to go. Sit-ups should help a lot if you do enough of them each day. Then of course cycling and running is good, and I bet swimming is too. And try to watch what you eat; eat more healthy things like fruit and vegetables and drink lots of water. =D

It's a beautiful thing when the youthful metabolism starts to slow down with age and the gut appears. Welcome to my world (except mine is junk food induced).

I put on weight if I consume more than about 1750 calories a day.

Sad to say but the best way is to stop. I did for a couple of months, and was rid of mine, but with other factors involved not just quiting beer. But I guess if you don't have one then regular work outs and less beer would work.

Liquor works too, more bang less buck.:heh:

i too have a gut but i cycle 10 miles a day and play sport on weekend. I dont drink that often either.

my legs are solid and so are my shoulders but the gut is another story. i have tried to loose it naturally but now it looks like i need to actually do sit ups and push ups to get rid of it.

i am getting married in July 09 so it is my mission to get rid of the gut for my wedding night.

If you really want to lose it, screw sit-ups, do abdominal crunches. And join a gym or go running. Eat better, eat vegetables and fruit. Lift weights, start with conditioning. I was getting quite the tum a few months into Uni, but now... to quote J.D. "if you need to do some laundry, here's the washboard, right?"

There's some girls out there that actually kinda like the beer belly though, if you're comfortable how you are, fuck society's influence ;) I only did it because it makes me feel a bit more confident.