N-Europe

The E3 2007 Anticipation Thread

Cube

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nintendo conference starts at 1830 CET wednesday 11th of July.

What time is that UK/Eire time?

Does anynone knows what time is the Nintendo Conferance in European countries?

Especially in Greece...

Well 18.30 CET on the 11th would be just that in Greece and 17.30 IST/BST/WEST (in UK and Eire). CET = Central European Time. It should actually be CEST = Central European Summer Time ;)

Well 18.30 CET on the 11th would be just that in Greece and 17.30 IST/BST/WEST (in UK and Eire). CET = Central European Time. It should actually be CEST = Central European Summer Time ;)

FUCK

Im gonna miss it all

Will there be videos on youtube etc?

Bloody hell. It is still too far away. I honestly dont think we will get much from it this year. TGS is my bet for some AAA news.

It's one week from today, hows that far-away? :D

Still, i know where your coming from, we've always got are hopes up and these conferences have never really delivered, it's normally on a day no-one expects anything.

You could be right about TGS as well...

Expect the worse, even if it is E3 and then your in a win, win situation.

EDIT: Gamesradar have posted an article, stating that this E3 will be a wreck. So i'm dropping my hype from now on, just give us a release date for Galaxy and that will do me!

It's one week from today, hows that far-away? :D

Still, i know where your coming from, we've always got are hopes up and these conferences have never really delivered, it's normally on a day no-one expects anything.

You could be right about TGS as well...

Expect the worse, even if it is E3 and then your in a win, win situation.

EDIT: Gamesradar have posted an article, stating that this E3 will be a wreck. So i'm dropping my hype from now on, just give us a release date for Galaxy and that will do me!

it starts in 5 days according to gamespot though....

:confused:

So what do you all reckon is going to happen this year? On Nintendos front I have no idea, but I reckon at least two of the following three things will be certain and all relate to Sony:

Sony announce a price cut for PS3, I am prediciting a $100US deduction (Odds 2:1)

Sony unveil a PSP redesign to compete with DS Lite (Odds 3:1)

Sony unveil a Dual Shock 3 Redesign that contains rumble or superior motion sensing capabilities (4:1)

Come on guys what's going on here. I know it's not what it used to be but it's still E3. There's two days to go this thread was on the second page!! It's unheard of. People should be running round 'TEH MEGATON!!!11" at the top of their voice (metaphorically ofcourse).

Okay so who's going to win the show this year out of the big three?

I'm reckoning Sony. They showing was poor last year, sales have slumped and there's a bit of a games drought. This is about when they blow us away, and we wanna buy the console.

I'm going for Sony too. They really do have nothing to lose after last year. Judging by them announcing the PS3 price-cut before E3 it would seem they have something big to announce at the actual conference and don't want it over-shadowed at all by the price-cut.