NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Conor_NE

Be A NE Reporter For The Day - GAME, Oxford Street, Friday

Howdy all,

If you're free on Friday, and fancy helping NE out - we need someone to go to GAME, in Oxford Street, London with our good friend Ollie and cover the Mario Strikers launch event there (even Ian Wright will be there, ooh!). None of the staff in the area are free (read: are lazy) and we don't want poor Ollie to be lonely. You'll produce an event video, including short interviews with GAME and Nintendo reps, and you can obviously chat to any members of the public, get their thoughts on Ninty, the Wii, Ian Wright - all the things we're concerned about round here! (we're trying but we don't think they're going to chat to Mr. Wright, him being so important and everything)

If you want your face on the website, and can definitely make it to GAME on Friday morning/afternoon, then post here!

We want you to post some questions (max 3) you think would be good to ask a GAME or Ninty rep. The less boring, the better. Whoever posts the best q will be chosen to star in the next NE event video (the excitement!).

We don't have much time, so we will pick the person tomorrow evening at 8pm. You guys have until then.

Good luck!

I'll be around there on Friday, my Uni is just down the road, but I'm pretty useless at talking to people I don't know...I might put some questions forward tomorrow.

Also, how long would our services be required for?

I'll do it, nothing better to do, its only a couple of hours bus ride away and I'm free all day. What time etc is it? I can promise i'll get interviews with everyone, albeit fairly camp ones.

Edit, Oh right, erm, questions:

1. At the moment the wii is doing phenomenally well at retail, better than any member of the community ever thought (and we're fanboys), why do you think the wii has had so much success with the general public?

2. Nintendo have catered well for the general population with games such as wii sports, when are the really big guns coming out, such as smash brothers, Mario galaxy, metroid etc? You know games that will be system sellers in their own right, and how long will we have to wait after the rest of the world to play them in Europe?

3. Can I have a copy of paper mario now please? :D

Who's Ian Write?

Its Ian Wright, He is used to play football for Arsenal and England, He features in the UK advert with his adopted son Shaun Wright Philips.

Some come on guys will you get the chance to report for N-E, Also to met me, I know this aint a great thing but I am a nice bloke! :D

For people asking what time...it is for the store opening at 9am. It shouldn't take too long, just grab some pics, some videos of cheering fans and the legend that is Ian Wright and then quick interviews with Ninty reps...

Sweet!

ill do it, been to the wii launch (check my wii adventure thread!), final fantasy 12, DS and the nintendogs launch! all in oxford street...... phew!

So yeah ill do it I know iam not as old as you guys but yeah ill be hounered to do it!

Just need help with those questions now...........

Sweet!

ill do it, been to the wii launch (check my wii adventure thread!), final fantasy 12, DS and the nintendogs launch! all in oxford street...... phew!

So yeah ill do it I know iam not as old as you guys but yeah ill be hounered to do it!

Just need help with those questions now...........

I wouldn't worry about your age mate. As long as your confident and enthusiastic your half way there mate!

Now just come up with some good questions!:heh:

Ask when we get Paper Mario and the demo channel :heh:

It's good to see that people are responding here and are able to make it.Well done guys!

I wanna know if the success of Mario Strikers online will gauge how much of future resources will be put into games with online modes...

Quick request; whoever goes, can you clip a Nintendo rep around the ear for forcing friend codes upon us?

Remember everybody, get your questions in before 8PM tonight for your chance to become a member of the N-E staff for a day.

Also just to say you wont need to bring any Video or Camera stuff as I will be bringing that with me just bring your self.

Ok i am still up for it iam also going with a couple so if you guys think of some questions.............

Is there really going to be ninty reps there?

I have the day off friday, send me a limo and i will be there ;)

Limos cost extra, I'm afraid.

Alright guys, no more entrys at this time please.

My my, I can sound professional, I would never have thought.

Nothing to see here, go about your bussiness.

Alright guys, no more entrys at this time please.

My my, I can sound professional, I would never have thought.

Nothing to see here, go about your bussiness.

I count one entry. :heh:

Oh well, Chris should do a good job.

we went for Ginger Chris, seeing as he was the only one who entered the competition correctly.

im gonna guess at which ones ginger chris ;)

also how awesome! you got to meet ian wright! i met mark bright once on a plane, not quite as awesome tho, can't wait to see the interviews

Sign in to follow this