N-Europe

7 people assulted in my town today, including me

Slaggis

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds terrible, totally press charges and take him to court! Don't be scared of any repurcussions and go ahead with it. As for what happened, the exam board will most certainly not fail you in the end, and it could be worse, he could have had a blade and cut you right up. Or a really pointy stick.

Anyway, hope you get better soon and all works out for the best, and that bastard gets what's coming to him.

Don't tell me about the press. I know exactly who reads the papers. The Daily Mirror is read by people who think they run the country; The Gaurdian is read by people who think they ought to run the country; The Times is read by the people who actually do run the country; The Daily Mail is read by the wives of the people who run the country; Financial Times is read by people who own the country; The Morning Star is read by people who think the country ought to be run by another country; The Daily Telegraph is read by people who think it is; and The Sun readers don't care who runs the country unless she has big tits.

What about the express? I read that or the Times Compact :)

i was walking to school ready for my english lit gcse exam, when out of nowhere this guy (called kane, my age) punched me, and then again and again, by the time i realised what was happening i was on the ground being kicked in the face over and over. while this was happening a guy walked past and just did nothing!

Eventually a 6th former came by and stopped him and in the process got attacked to, the guy then came back to me and i just ran. I ran straight into school and collapsed in reception with my face bleeing all over.

I ended up in hospital all day today, missed my english lit and have a broken cheek bone, bken bone above my eye, 2 black eyes, fucked up lip(inside) and a swollen cheek.

6 other people were assulted, 2 bfore me. My schoo had called the police but they never turned up, eventually coming at 10.45, after 5 people had been kicked in!

the police nowadays are utter shite, they deal with shitty little crimes but cant be arsed to turn up when there are 15 year olds being kicked in by some teenager with ADHD who was drunk and hadn't taken his medication.

Would any of you have helped me, or someone else for that matter, instead of waling right past like that other guy did to me?

(btw i dont get to do my exam because its too late, i've failed it, the exam board wont do anything to help)

Shit man! Hope you're face is alright. I had my cheek bone smashed in before and had to have a metal plate put in. Hope you're okay dude!

i was walking to school ready for my english lit gcse exam, when out of nowhere this guy (called kane, my age) punched me, and then again and again, by the time i realised what was happening i was on the ground being kicked in the face over and over. while this was happening a guy walked past and just did nothing!

Eventually a 6th former came by and stopped him and in the process got attacked to, the guy then came back to me and i just ran. I ran straight into school and collapsed in reception with my face bleeing all over.

I ended up in hospital all day today, missed my english lit and have a broken cheek bone, bken bone above my eye, 2 black eyes, fucked up lip(inside) and a swollen cheek.

6 other people were assulted, 2 bfore me. My schoo had called the police but they never turned up, eventually coming at 10.45, after 5 people had been kicked in!

the police nowadays are utter shite, they deal with shitty little crimes but cant be arsed to turn up when there are 15 year olds being kicked in by some teenager with ADHD who was drunk and hadn't taken his medication.

Would any of you have helped me, or someone else for that matter, instead of waling right past like that other guy did to me?

(btw i dont get to do my exam because its too late, i've failed it, the exam board wont do anything to help)

I would've fucked him over (or at least tried to...maybe, depends how big this guy is; if i didnt feel up to it i would have ran for help)

*is blissfully naive*

I go to a fairly good private school, where thankfully theres no huge divisions or violence at all, let alone stuff like that.

It makes you think what it's like out of your own little bubble when this stuff happens.

Sorry.