NEurope
Dante

DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 3

A friend of mine bought this for PS2. Great game if you're a DBZ fan. Don't know anything about the Story mode, except it includes movies and IF situations.

Also, they added plenty of original DB characters, like Chi-Chi, Pilaf, Android 8, General Blue and even Arale. I loved the original DB, so that's definately a plus.

The best thing is that, unlike Budokai 3, there aren't any characters that completely own the rest, just because the story says so. I'm glad I can have an even fight between Freezer and Buu.

Then again, this was my first DBZ Tenkaichi, so maybe the others were like this, too.

But I don't know how the Wii version works, so I can't say anything about the controls there.

To be honest, there's no way I'm gonna get it, cause I've got Bodukai Tenkaichi 2, and this looks to be almost the same game, with a crappy online mode. I did really enjoy the second game though.

Ive been waiting forever for an online dbz game. Ign gave it an 8/10 so its not meant to be to bad

i played this game and i love it i like what they did with the storymode only the special attacks and moves are different as for the storymode is improved allot in my opinion now the story goes while you play followed with a cut scene and for finishing touch online play for the wii only

Just remembered this game came out yesterday, who got it?

If i got the previous game is this game really worth buying, have they changed much?

Have they changed the controls much (for the better or worse) from DBZ:BT2?

And whats the online mode like? I herad the US and Japan versions suffered from bad lag?

Well mine's arriving with the bleach games when they come out so I should be getting it at start of March =] I'm hoping for decent online but I'm not expecting much.

I just got it, and the online server is down and not working at all :(

I never played bt2, so i can't say how much its changed.

what i like about the story mode is that the story goes on even while you play they keep talking to eachother and i like how they made some of the enemies so powerfull

i never had problems with the online mode since one couple days ago something to do with the server? i think

i also play the special missions part a lot its though

for the people who have bought it pass me your friend code so we can have a match

To be honest, there's no way I'm gonna get it, cause I've got Bodukai Tenkaichi 2, and this looks to be almost the same game, with a crappy online mode. I did really enjoy the second game though.

This is why I've been skipping the middle game with DBZ games, I played Budokai 1 and 3 to get both the "first taste" and then the refined "best version". I own Tenkaichi 1, have completely skipped 2 but am still considering buying 3. I'm just not sure if it's even different enough from 1?

I wonder if Burst Limit on 360 will be a trilogy as well.

this is my Dragonballz 3 friend code

171926072766 PM me if you added me and send me yours so we can have a couple of matches

I really want to know if online is fixed yet, then I might get it.

So if anyone plays online post here to say how it was :heh:

well i just played online with a friend from Spain and i live in the Netherlands and it worked just fine no lack here

I played this at my friend's house sometime in Decemeber and really had fun with it. I might pick it up once/if I get a Wii.

This is the first one I've played and it is actually pretty darn fun. Spent a 5 hour session yesterday just doing the story mode, just the "What If" Saga to do then I can get onto unlocking the rest of the characters.

Actually got me reinterested in DBZ, watched the Broly movie the other day, been watching the Japanese Uncut show too.

Is there many 'What If?' stories in the game? They interest me the most.

I've not played the story mode, but I think there are quite a few.

Heh, I probably won't buy this when I have a Wii. I have enough fun playing in the PS2, already.

100% story mode, now to try get through the tournament mode.

There's only 4 battles in the "What If?" Saga. Who the hell is devilman? He sounds so camp!

Who the hell is devilman? He sounds so camp!

Original DB. He was one of Baba's guardians.

There's only 4 battles in the "What If?" Saga. Who the hell is devilman? He sounds so camp!

Devilman is a "henchman" of Fortuneteller Baba in Dragon Ball. He can instantly kill anyone with his attack which make every single little bit of wickedness of the target grow until his body explode ... and it doesn't work on Goku.:heh:

I really love how they add more of the amazing (and far superior than DBZ ones) DB characters. I haven't buy this one since I already have the 2 but, if there's a 4 with the Red Ribbon purple ninja, Chichi's father, the big dino-manta thing from martial art tournament or Mr Popo in, I don't know if I'll be able to resist.

Devilman is a "henchman" of Fortuneteller Baba in Dragon Ball. He can instantly kill anyone with his attack which make every single little bit of wickedness of the target grow until his body explode ... and it doesn't work on Goku.:heh:

I really love how they add more of the amazing (and far superior than DBZ ones) DB characters. I haven't buy this one since I already have the 2 but, if there's a 4 with the Red Ribbon purple ninja, Chichi's father, the big dino-manta thing from martial art tournament or Mr Popo in, I don't know if I'll be able to resist.

Ninja Purple would be awesome.

I agree with more DB characters. General Blue, Tao Pai Pai, Piccolo Daimao and Arale are all great.

Dragon Ball Z is for 2 year olds. It has always been rubbish and will be for the rest of time. The only problem I have with it is that Resistance Fall of man has a much better online mode, seeing as you can have 40 players blasting the crap out of each other with big guns and yet in DBZ this is not achievable.

Dragon Ball Z is for 2 year olds. It has always been rubbish and will be for the rest of time. The only problem I have with it is that Resistance Fall of man has a much better online mode, seeing as you can have 40 players blasting the crap out of each other with big guns and yet in DBZ this is not achievable.

Firstly your opinion on DBZ, is just that, "your opinion", everyone is entitled to their own.

And why in the world would you even try to compare a DBZ game with an FPS? Two completely different genre.

If your intention of posting in this thread is to stir trouble I suggest you refrain from doing so please.