NEurope
Dante

DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 3

General BLue is in this game, so is Nam and a couple of other DB characters. Crazy wrestling woman was annoying. >.<

General BLue is in this game, so is Nam and a couple of other DB characters. Crazy wrestling woman was annoying. >.<

Let's see:

-Nam

-General Blue

-Kid Goku

-Ape Goku

-Master Roshi

-Piccolo Daimao

-Tao Pai Pai

-Pilaf

-Tambourine

-Devilman

-Android #8

-Arale

Not just a couple :heh:

And I love using Arale. Pisses anyone off. :grin:

I found Chaotzu to have that effect, too. :heh:

Let's see:

-Nam

-General Blue

-Kid Goku

-Ape Goku

-Master Roshi

-Piccolo Daimao

-Tao Pai Pai

-Pilaf

-Tambourine

-Devilman

-Android #8

-Arale

Not just a couple :heh:

And Sangohan (grandfather), cyber Tao Pai Pai, kid Chichi. : peace:

I don't know much of DragonBall :P

Well, you should. :heh: It's better than DBZ, in my opinion.

And Sangohan (grandfather), cyber Tao Pai Pai, kid Chichi. : peace:

Totally forgot Sangohan.

Hummm, my friend has yet to unlock Cyber Tao Pai Pai and Kid Chichi, along with a couple of others.

Granted, he's not trying very hard. :heh:

I'd also love to see more DBGT characters. They are mostly so lame I find them fun. :heart: :heart: I especially want the evil electric chicken Shenron and the evil mole Shenron. :heh:

I'm still wondering how I was able to watch this completely...

Well, you should. :heh: It's better than DBZ, in my opinion.

I don't much of ANY Dragonball series, lol. I remember seeing some of the early ones, as I've got em on DVD, but I didn't watch much of it. I remember snowy places and the Red Ribbon Army. I've not even seen any of DBZ until now, seen the first 11 eps of the Uncut Japanese one.

What the fuck have they done to the controls of this game, doesn't help that the 'tutorial' is just a series of messages with the odd chance to practice without telling you if you're doing things right or not.

i dont have any problems with the controls its actually better then any tenkaichi game

and again who bought this game and plays it online share your friends codes with me so we can have a match

I use a Classic Controller and find the controls pretty decent. Never tried using the Remote/Nunchuck combo. Dint fancy looking like a **** in me front room throwing my arms around.

The-chosen-one, I will be on tonight if you fancy a few rounds?

Friend Code - 5026 3988 7451

i dont have any problems with the controls its actually better then any tenkaichi game

and again who bought this game and plays it online share your friends codes with me so we can have a match

Got the hang of it now, but I still think the Wiimote controls were better on the last game.

Tried the online, and it's like playing in slow motion, still played two matches, won two matches, with Videl against Super Saiyan Gohan and Goku.

I use a Classic Controller and find the controls pretty decent. Never tried using the Remote/Nunchuck combo. Dint fancy looking like a **** in me front room throwing my arms around.

The-chosen-one, I will be on tonight if you fancy a few rounds?

Friend Code - 5026 3988 7451

i'll add you now

my friend code is 171926072766