N-Europe

Bad news for Neighbours fans...

Guest Jordan

name a thousand and i'll name you two!

I'm sure the BBC have made well over one thousand shows, no need to name them all, but if you can name more than five shows the BBC have made in the last five years that are any good I'll concede the point down to 99%.

life on mars>Neighbours

It's about the only thing that is on the BBC though.

I'm sure the BBC have made well over one thousand shows, no need to name them all, but if you can name more than five shows the BBC have made in the last five years that are any good I'll concede the point down to 99%.

I can name five from the last five years I think are good

Torchwood

Monkey Dust

The Mighty Boosh

QI

The Apprentice

and if we include ones which have been going for over 5 years then there's a lot more.

I can name five from the last five years I think are good

Torchwood

Monkey Dust

The Mighty Boosh

QI

The Apprentice

and if we include ones which have been going for over 5 years then there's a lot more.

By liking Torchwood you have invalidated your opinion.

never mind the buzzcocks (said it cos it got a new presenter and therefore changed in the last couple of years)

and the show rocks

By liking Torchwood you have invalidated your opinion.

and by outright saying someone elses opinion is wrong you've done the same to yours

It's gone to Channel 5, you'll still be able to watch it. BBC are total wankers, they make billions in license fees and from selling the rights to programmes. They are exempt from having to show adverts and are meant to be a public body and act in the public interest.

They are a left wing, politically correct establishment mouth piece who waste their money paying the bosses massive wages and generally show shit. I can't remember the last time I watched anything other than an FA cup match on BBC.

The fact that Neighbours was always in the top ten most watched shows every week and the BBC has just let it go shows how out of touch they are.

The way I see it, this is like an extra £350k a week or so for the BBC to fund into other stuff. That's quite a rough guess at this being £70k an episode atm, and I have no real idea of the costs of things, but I should imagine Neighbours was one of their more expensive shows given that it was one of the more popular?

The way I see it, this is like an extra £350k a week or so for the BBC to fund into other stuff. That's quite a rough guess at this being £70k an episode atm, and I have no real idea of the costs of things, but I should imagine Neighbours was one of their more expensive shows given that it was one of the more popular?

Considering their Robin Hood cost 8 million and they just spent 1 million on a stunt for Eastenders then Neighbours is a bargain in comparison.