N-Europe

Excite truck 2 FTW

blender

Hmm, those screenshots do indeed seem to match the ones that were confirmed as "fake". Wouldn't surprise me if the magazine editors just saw doctored shots, and just decided to throw them into the magazine to fill up a couple of pages.

Source?

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/foros/viewtopic.php?t=761944

They dont believe it either (ie.the mag editors made a mistake) but it is in the mag apparently

However, I suggest we alll believe. ITs the ONLY way. Zelda TP was more fun in the days before it was released as a hype machine. EXcite truck 2 is the ultimate hype... real or not doesnt matter.

Try wishing a little harder every day

EDIT>I'm salivating

A sequel less than a year before the first one? lol

Well...the developers don't have much else to do.

I'm pretty sure the first shots were confirmed to be of some other game?

Nope, they were never said to be fake by Nintendo. "We have not announced Excite Truck 2" was the official word.

I'm pretty sure the first shots were confirmed to be of some other game? Apparently this same magazine posted fake Metroid shots as real in the past.

Yeah I just read this on gonintendo:

GoNintendo reader Andrew send in these scans from the Official Nintendo Mag in Spain…and they actually looked pretty legit to me. Well, it looks that these are the same fake pics that were floating around before, and the mag just used em without knowing. Except one thing - we don’t recognize the new car render. Otherwise myself and Rawmeat are 99% sure these screens are fake. Keep in mind this is the same magazine that published fake Metriod photos! Did they make another mistake?

Where have the big "monster games" watermark and the temperature gauge gone?

edit: About using that online Mii editor in the images...if they had not yet implremented the Mii system in the game, wouldn't it be the easiest thing to do for use as placeholders?

Nope, they were never said to be fake by Nintendo. "We have not announced Excite Truck 2" was the official word.

What I meant by that is that I thought someone found another game by another developer that those shots were from, which instantly makes them fakes if they're from another game completely.

Whether this is fake or not, I really want another Excite Truck!

Me to if I'm honest, I think this is a game crying out for an online mode. Although I would really prefer it if we could see such things as downloadable content, but then again I think maybe the Wii is not the console to own if you expect such things!

I'd actually be disappointed if Excite Truck 2 looked like this and I'm not referring to the graphics.

I hope they don't just make more desert, snow and grass tracks for the sequel. The original offers so much diverse courses already that I feel the sequel should do something quite different. Maybe concentrate a bit more on racing and less on jumps on certain tracks, for instance racetracks and cities for a change.

Sure, I'd buy the second one if it had no other features but new courses but it would be cool if it actually moved on.