N-Europe

General Gallery

Emasher

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just the first? They were all the same models... which was meant to look rough. They look ugly, but they're my ugly little buggers :)

(Also, and I'm aware nobody will know this, the intro bit is from the credits for my final film, which was thrown together as my composer wrote something awesome for it).

Song featured is Caravan Palace's 'Jolie Coquine'.

The idea was that they were all basic solid shapes (what I call 'working within your limitations'). If you want to see it in context (and hear me putting on a stupid voice!) you can see it in

I liked that. I liked your voice as well, not how I imagined you to sound at all.

I still maintain that Columbus and Giffinniffininy look silly though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

The U part of the Y is all bendy, while the upside-down U's on the N and H are straight. I don't know, I just think it's weird how all the other letters are so proper, and then the Y is all, "yo, I just flew in from Comic Sans, and boy, are my arms tired!" And I was sure it was two letters, because the top part of the bendy part on the Y sticks out a little bit on the right.

But yeah, minor complaint/probably not even a legitimate complaint. Looks good other than that, though. :p

I'm not sure about where the Y and J blend on the corner... it's not seemless, there's an awkward angle there... it looks like you've merged to letter together to make it work, or like you say, stretched it.

I think if you could smooth that out it would look much better.

I pointed that out a week ago. If he changes it now because you said it, I will be so mad. :cry:

It does irk a little bit; if it could just be a straight drop into the J. Maybe replace the y with the h flipped round, merge it into the J seamlessly from there.

I do kind of have a related idea, but I don't have the time to fully do it (i.e. it would be more than just cards, I'm not just being lazy)

Speaking of being lazy, do you really want people to look at your business card and think of sloths?

Speaking of being lazy, do you really want people to look at your business card and think of sloths?

Cmon man, that dude is hanging upside down by just his feet! I'd barely be able to hold on with my hands!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!