General Gallery

Emasher

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got the 6th level in my game out now. Plus I threw in a pre-loader.

Here

The new level's password is "runover"

The next level is massive plus I'm also working on split screen multiplayer, so the next update may take a while.

The characters won't move for me. The loading seems to take a while but it is a nice pre loader. Also id put the SpearMan logo on the loading page.

I tried to repaint my picture in photoshop.

anthony.jpg

^source

http://www.llamajuice.com/img/chair.jpg

^my painting.

It was my first time trying to paint something digitally. Wasn't going for realism, just... trying to develop a style.

I also painted a battlescene.

wormsvsbearsthumb.jpg

clicky for full res

Point of this... was to take something very serious (war) and to try to make it silly.... but still make the painting look "professional"...ish. It was for a project for school.. and what's awesome is that since we don't have to shoot for realism we can develop our own style and just have fun with it.

Adobe Flash Player version 9.0.124.0

Windows | 1.4MB

Ok, someone told me that Firefox 2 doesn't work with the way I've embedded the SWF file. So, it should work with any other browser (as far as I know) or firefox 3. I'm going to try changing the way its embedded though.

Edit: Should be fixed, but you may need to reload the page once you get there.

Ok, someone told me that Firefox 2 doesn't work with the way I've embedded the SWF file. So, it should work with any other browser (as far as I know) or firefox 3. I'm going to try changing the way its embedded though.

Works great now!

The art doesnt really match up to the graphics quality now.

I suggest asking a resident artist to have a go, maybe eenuh or fresh?

The at doesnt really match up to the graphics quality now.

I suggest asking a resident artist to have a go, maybe eenuh or fresh?

What do you mean by "at"?

I'd kinda prefer to do this project alone though. I do have some graphical improvements I'm planning to make to it though. The level I'm working on now looks quite a bit better than the older ones.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks nice Emasher, maybe a bit too much yellow for my taste though (I don't like yellow much, heh). =)

One of the only drawings I did this summer, as a commission, of Alice and the Queen of Hearts playing croquet (sort of). Oil pastels on cardboard. =)

alicecroquetklein.jpg

Looks nice Emasher, maybe a bit too much yellow for my taste though (I don't like yellow much, heh). =)

One of the only drawings I did this summer, as a commission, of Alice and the Queen of Hearts playing croquet (sort of). Oil pastels on cardboard. =)

alicecroquetklein.jpg

That is amazing!

What is a commision? You get paid for it?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!