N-Europe

Halo 3 Beta Thread

Hero-of-Time

I think part of the problem is that my rating was a 7 (Its a 6 now cos I was playing turd) and so I was one of the better rated players on the team...and quite frankly I rate myself a solid 4.

Its also effing hard to play with 3 other players who don't play as a team and vica versa it is awesome when people know how to cover you and generally back you up!

My proudest moment, I'm definitly bigging myself up here and will probably/definitly regret this later, was the VIP match we had!

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gameid=1766212&player=DaftVice

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some good games again tonight. Wjat happened to Stocka at the start? He had one match then left :(

I know! :cry:

Really enjoyed them, Hero, i hate playing against you, but i really looooove killing you hehe

Ah I missed out, I was trimming a head and cutting the grass, then we played croquet...

what . . . the . . . fuck?!

You have Japanese exams? I had my oral last week! I'm so glad its out of the way! I have Japanese history tomorrow though...

I don't do history or culture just language, but i do do biology too, and i need to get about 70% in my exam friday to carry on with my japanese studies!!! NOOOOOOOO and then i need to pass my japanese exams-which are all in the same day! *dies*

I don't do history or culture just language, but i do do biology too, and i need to get about 70% in my exam friday to carry on with my japanese studies!!! NOOOOOOOO and then i need to pass my japanese exams-which are all in the same day! *dies*

Ouch.....:(

Good luck!!!

がんばって!!!

Ouch.....:(

very! least i only have one bio module and then just one day of japanese, that way i can get everything out of the way for bio and concentrate on japanese, also i can class meeting up with these japanese girls i know as revision cos you do learn some great expressions when your around native speakers ^_^

very! least i only have one bio module and then just one day of japanese, that way i can get everything out of the way for bio and concentrate on japanese, also i can class meeting up with these japanese girls i know as revision cos you do learn some great expressions when your around native speakers ^_^

True! I got mugged by a bible bashing native Japanese speaker outside my Uni. She gave me a copy of the New Testement in Japanese and has somehow dupped me into attending one of her discussion sessions!:indeed:

She was quite cool but a bit scary...but I thought I would go along to improve my speaking!:heh:

That great you get it over in one day. I have a massive grammer exam on Wed followed by the entire history of East Asia which quite frankly I couldn't give a rats arse about....

So, anyone else going on Halo at 10?