Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Simpsons Movie To Feature Full Frontal Nudity! (may get R-Rating!)

Slaggis

It's mainly for kids, IMO...it's just so dull for me to watch now. I'm too old for The Simpsons.

Your opinions and tastes anger me. You like bad stuff and hate wonderful things like the Simpsons. You cannot be too old for The Simpsons, thats like saying you're too old for chocolate.

You're too old for Simpsons but not too old for Nintendo?Yup I said that purely for effect

No offence but as a wise man said cartoons aren't meant to be clever. Like Family Guy is the poor mans simpsons.

And south park has funny storylines but I laugh at more of the jokes in the simposns than in the south park.

Oh and homer is the main character. Same with in south park cartman is the main character.

But there's more than one type of comedy. You can have slapstick, satire, etc. Clever jokes, like references to other films, can also be funny.

About Homer being the main character: maybe now, but I think Bart was originally the main character of the Simpsons. Over time, I think the focus shifted from Bart to Homer.

No offence but as a wise man said cartoons aren't meant to be clever. Like Family Guy is the poor mans simpsons.

Which wise man? And what the fuck does it matter. That kind of statement is personal opinion.

The wisest minds in the world once thought the world was flat and the sun orbited around the Earth.

Besides "aren't meant to be" could easily mean "aren't meant to be clever, but are". Kinda like the way jokes about death "aren't meant to be" funny, but can be (depending on the joke, sitch etc etc etc)

MOVIE UPDATE

Early screenings in america have come away with fantastic reviews!

The film was shown with some unfinished animation but was otherwise complete. The reviews were extremly positive, saying the movie is funny, doesn't drag on, and that the simpsons is "back to its best".

The only complaint was that there wasn;t enough of a certain character in the film.

:yay: I can't wait for this movie now