NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
EEVILMURRAY

Eggheads

Anyone caught this? Right after the later Neighbours for your convenience.

One thing which has started to piss me off is that the challengers get hard questions whereas the Eggheads get some piss easy ones.

Example, I can't remember what question the challenger had, but Egghead gets "Please sir I'd like some more, is a famous line from what"... The shit I had earlier would be able to answer that.

Yeah I noticed the contrast in the difficulty of the questions, sometimes it's painfully obvious, I'm surprised the challengers don't stand up and shout in protest.

It's a great show!

I've seen the eggheads beaten a few times now.

Both sides do get easy questions once in a while but it rarely results in something unfair happening.

Only one guy out of the team has an egg shaped head, I was dissapointed when I tuned in the first time.

I quite like it, despite being extremely inferior to University Challenge. Notice how no-one picks Kevin, because he knows everything.

My mum's quiz team are thinking of going on it, and they've never lost a quiz together since they started about ten years ago. I think they'd beat those self-obsessed ponces!

Three of them I really don't like in a sense.

Judith, she won Millionaire. Wahay.

Daphne, always pulling the sweet old lady smile, you can't see her eyes when she does this, it's pure black.

C.J, a right cocky fuck.

The other two are pure class, world quiz champ and master of Mastermind? Genius. Quite literally.

The current "brain of britain" actually loses about half of his games. The order of greatness is: Kevin > Daphne (pure evil, I hate it when she pretends to not know something and guess, and miraculously get the right answer) > Chris > Judith > CJ (you won 15 to 1 and 100%? *sarcastic clap*).

Don't discount C.J just yet, he did win Brainteaser and The Weakest Link, which has never been done before.

Seriously though, he was a Mensa chess champion, which does deserve some respect.

I do love Kevins Credentials though: winner of British Quiz Championship, European Quiz Championship, World Quizzing Championships, Fifteen to One, Mastermind, Brain of Britain and Mind Sports Olympiad.

What did the chap do before? I think he was a night security guard somewhere which was boring as fuck so he brought encyclopedia's to read for shits and giggles.

Haven't watched this in a long time. But when I did I noticed that C.J always always lost, he's the dumbest one.

And the old white haired guy, anyone seen the episode where he is wearing a train drivers outfit (cap and all). I almost died laughing. Stupid old fart.

... I know c.J. He's a mate of my dad's. He is pretty smart, but obviously not the smartest out of the four of them. he is a bit of a **** mosttimes. But I don't know anyone who knows more about The Simpsons!

Also - He was on The Weakest Link twice - he won the Loser's special, and his prize was (at the time) the lowest ever 'jackpot' for the show.

He doesn' like fruit or vegetables. Teh Useless Fact FTW.

I guess CJ is a genious, however being clever and being knowledgable are two different things.

I hate the fact that Judith is there. All she did was answer 15 questions. The others have answered many many more to get their brainy 'status'.

How an earth was he a model when he looks like that on eggheads. Sure he's aged but I would prefer to tap the genius fatter dude. (Don't know names sorry)

If anyone has been watching this recently. Even Dermot is starting to get pissed off about the Eggheads winning streak.

To be fair, they find the stupidest people, those girls on today were awful.

Sign in to follow this