NEurope
syco_link

How do i get a girlfriend?

You all want girls? Go to Asia and for no more than the ridiculous price of €4 BAM, blowjob. €10 WHACK, shag.

I said this on like the first page, Kopo is the only one that has seen the light.

i mean i consider myself a nice guy, i seem to have a lot of guy friends but i have no girl friends. something is wrong

yeah your definately good lookin alright, thats a real shame man :(

im just generally very unlucky with men, all the ones i get are INCREDIBLY clingy and i just cant stick that

I am in a relationship since 2 years - it took me some time to find the right girl. Before I spend my weekends with various girls and had some fun because after all I want to enjoy my life and want to know both sides.

Only problem I would have as a "older" male virgin is that girls sometimes expect the man to do all the work - and sex is something you can't train alone :)

I never had a problem but a few friends of mine lost their girlfriends because they performed not well enough (even though the girls have been virgins too) but I guess such girls are a waste anyways.

To the thread starter:

If you look decent and are patient and not too shy it shouldn't be a problem - just don't start talking about nerd stuff instantly!

You all want girls? Go to Asia and for no more than the ridiculous price of €4 BAM, blowjob. €10 WHACK, shag.

I'm not desperate for meaningless sex, I'd rather have a long lasting relationship, based more on friendship. But I guess the world doesn't work that way. :confused:

it shouldn't be a problem - just don't start talking about nerd stuff instantly!

What!!!!! The girls ask me about GTA and Need for Speed.

I'm getting confused :confused:

Had my first boyfriend when I was 19... and I'm still with him now. Though it's a long distance relationship and all (I mean, really long distance X3 ), so wheeee.

But anyway, nothing wrong with being a virgin. There's no "right age" for it to happen. You just have to find the right person. Just doing it with someone you don't care about is just... a waste of time in my opinion. Seriously, if you want a girl, you have to look for more than just sex. Just be nice, share interests, do fun stuff together... There's no special formula really. And besides, every person is different, so what might work for one, might not necessarily work for someone else.

Oh, and above all else though, never ever get desperate. ='3

I kind of gave up on relationships. Since then, I've hopping from person to person. Not in any cheating or scandalous way, I've just been exploring lust. That said, I'm up for a proper relationship again. A girl I've known for two years asked me out recently, and I said yes. Her friend asked me to meet her at a Chinese restaraunt tomorrow. However, I didn't know the latter was proposed as a date. Right now, neither of them are picking up their phones. So now I have a date tomorrow at the cinema, and 10 minutes after that, a date with said person's friend down the street in a chinese restaurant. Shit guys, I'm done for now.

To top it all off, my ex is on a date to see the same film as I, at the same time, at the same place. I am royally fucked.

Atif you're just too hot. I told you that in the past, i told you all the girls would be after you and you didn't believe me. I know a ladies man when i see one!

I'm 17 and i'm the only one in my group of friends whos a virgin. It's kinda annoying, to be honest i've decided that love will come looking for me not the other way around. If however i'm still single in my mid 20's... i know something is going wrong. Let's hope I find someone in uni. It can't help that all the girls around here are either obsessed with money or looks. I'm just too geeky, smart (in terms of the people around here anyway...) and ugly. So it doesn't help.

All of you worry too much. Give it time, and dont go into relationships seeking sex or anything like that. Go into them to have some fun times and memories.

Just be yourself.

EDIT:

ahahaha, nice Jar joke!

It's tough. A girl in work caught my eye and I really went all out to try and make something happen. After a month or so, things got good and we swapped numbers etc. Then, about 4 months on she told me she was moving 200 miles away from home to start uni elsewhere. So close with the girl of my dreams.

Back to square one for me...

jord just admit it, you cant bear to part with your jar ;)

I will kill you woman!!

i dare you :heh:;)

I'll get the Lepricorn, guiness and those... plant things.

Errr yeah... :(

It's tough. A girl in work caught my eye and I really went all out to try and make something happen. After a month or so, things got good and we swapped numbers etc. Then, about 4 months on she told me she was moving 200 miles away from home to start uni elsewhere. So close with the girl of my dreams.

Back to square one for me...

That could still work though, if you both really want it. My boyfriend lives about 10000 miles away, and we've been together for two years now already. Not easy though, but meh. *shrugs*

u mean leprachaun? the green irish things/men? fortunately im not irish im scottish so you suck ;)

Yeah, she's with me, us north easters rule. Go us!

u mean leprachaun? the green irish things/men? fortunately im not irish im scottish so you suck ;)

Its true she only pretends to be one of us cos us irish are so freaking awesome :D

Also I've been in a relationship with a girl since July and havnt done the whats me call it yet. There is more to a relationship than sex.

I'm 19 and still virgin - it doesn't really bother me though. I'd rather find a girl that I can have a relationship with first than just sex. Though I've got a group of mates that keep saying I need to "get laid" and keep on going on at me to ask girls out when we're out - it really puts me off. ¬¬

Though I'm not lucky when it comes to relationships. I've only ever been out with one girl that dumped me a few days later by text. I found out she was one of those gals that "gets around" if ya know what I mean. :( Tbh, I was more pissed off with her when she went out with my mate then dumped him (I'm one of those kinda people that puts mates before himself mosta the time.)

Though even after all that I know I'll find the right person someday...

Wow, this is exactly the reason why I hate guys...YER ALL IDIOTS AND SEXIST PIGS!!!!

T_T anyway, don't look for love but let it find you. I know that sounds cheesy but it worked for me, every one of the 4 times I was looking for it I got hurt bad, but at least i learned a great deal from those experiences. and the 5th time was jackpot, she was there all along but i was so busy looking for love I didnt realize it was right there in front of me.

Hmm but then, most of the guys here are common bastards, probably cant even support a girl or treat her with respect for that matter. getting a girl can be easy, keeping her can be tricky...

just dont be a shallow bastard and you'll be alright...

--Ray

PS: much offence intended, most guys here and now are shallow and common, do something about it guys...You give people like me a bad name. And feel free to hate me now, I dont care.

Damn that was harsh Ray. You're right some girls do have a good heart and deserve respect. But for every one of those good girls theres a bad one that PREFERS a sexist pig for a boyfriend, as some of these guys already know and are taking full advantage of.

Face it, some women play games just as much or more than the pigs in here do.

PS: much offence intended, most guys here and now are shallow and common, do something about it guys...You give people like me a bad name. And feel free to hate me now, I dont care.

We disliked you anyway.

--James.