NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dyson

Back to college/school/uni/work etc

I really, really don't want to go back. Really really. I have work that I havn't done that I should've started a few days ago.

It's stupid really. Why give us a holiday then proceed to give us stupid amounts of work that we need help for anyway?

Blaaaarfhghhh. Anyone else looking forward to returning/dreading it/not caring?

Once I'm back at college and have faced the tellingoff from the tutors for not doing the work I'll be glad to be back. I guess I have one more day to do what I can.

Blah.

I'm really hating going back to HMS Sultan tomorow. Some of the people in charge are really anally retentive and it's so annoying. Oh and waking up around 6 AM again. Fuck I wish I had longer sick leave.

I have a week left of my holiday still.

I dont mind going back though. I really need to start my revision though....

I really dont want to go back to college on monday.

I've not revised for maths. I dont care.

I've not done much for my graphics and photography.

I did a bit today and I will do.... today...crap its sunday now.

I have to go back though because I have to do my A levels, do stuff that wont help me to get 'points' >:( just to get to Uni to do something I want to learn.

Annoying.

I really dont want to go back to college on monday.

I've not revised for maths. I dont care.

I've not done much for my graphics and photography.

I did a bit today and I will do.... today...crap its sunday now.

I have to go back though because I have to do my A levels, do stuff that wont help me to get 'points' >:( just to get to Uni to do something I want to learn.

Annoying.

Yeah, that's exactly how I feel, to the letter. Except swap maths for Psychology, graphics with Philosophy and Photography with IT.

Yeah, that's exactly how I feel, to the letter. Except swap maths for Psychology, graphics with Philosophy and Photography with IT.

Haha, the only thing to keep me going back is the short trip to Bury while I'm there.

Other than that, my friends are all dicks. I don't get how I get into the crowds I get into..

And the subjects annoy me.

Haha, the only thing to keep me going back is the short trip to Bury while I'm there.

Other than that, my friends are all dicks. I don't get how I get into the crowds I get into..

And the subjects annoy me.

It's an odd one. I love my friends (kinda..and kinda not), and the subjects aren't bad.

But fuck the work, seriously.

I haven't had any time off college. I've only got a week of lectures left, then a study week, then my exams start. On the bright side I'm finished for the summer on the 8th of May. 4 and a half months of freedom, I can't wait.

Work is annoying, taking photographs is ok, but taking them of people in their faces I just cant do it. Then graphics, I just wanna learn to do graphics no learn about the people who used to do graphics.

Maths.....:nono:

I'm back a week already. 4 weeks left then a week off then 3 weeks of exams.

Great...

Yes, going back is annoying, for the following reasons:

- It's going back to school.

- I'm going to be very tired on Monday.

- I have a presentation to do first thing.

- I haven't finished this presentation yet.

On the upside, it's my last ever half term of real school.

Go to college. As much as I bitch about it now, I love it really.

I really can't be arsed to go back aswell:

- I have that 10 hour art exam on the theme 'Wraps' on tuesday and wednesday which i have prepared for.

- I think i have some other homework which i can't remember what it was.

- Deadlines are approadcing (For graphics) and im not close to finishing.

- The teachers are the most pathetic arse-holes in the universe, they are so bloody obsessed with petty things. Also my tutor is the biggest bitch of them all, seating plan... at 16 she's also my english teacher aswell which doesn't particually help.

- I'm bored of the same people/friends and some people just downright piss me off.

- Study leave has dissapeared

As you can see alot of reasons.

I go back tomorrow and only there for three weeks, and then another week to hand in assignments. Im looking forward to it, work is boring me now. Plus I'm going out tomorrow night and next Monday too. Nobody goes out in my home town.

Although the fact I have a presentation to do for work on the 26th was badly timed...

YAY! college tomorrow! I love college, even though I took spanish -_-, I have a spanish media essay due in tomorrow and I wrote 3 pages of spanish! I'm so proud of myself :heh: and my gf hasn't done anything GUTTED.

Yeah i really don't want to go back tomorrow :(

That said I look forward to seeing my friends again.

Yeh go back college tomorrow, and its the first of my mock AS exams, Business Studies.

Don't really mind but the revision is long.

I have to make up a documentary in a week. Fun.

I have 2 interviewees. Now all I have to do is organize a third, contact Glasgow council for a filming permit, secure a church to film in and reccee all the locations.

And also write a script/call sheets/budget reports for tuesday or I fail. Huzzah!

I don't want to go back to Uni, but I do want to go back home to my flat =) be with my mates, live under my own roof, go out at nights etc.. It's been quite dull at my parents'.

I'm going back tommorow, I havn't started any revision yet. Does anybody know if you get study leave for Standard Grades?

I think my study leave has been put back a week. I can't remember the reason though.

My exam timetable is a joke. I don't want to be doing exams so close to my birthday...

I think my study leave has been put back a week. I can't remember the reason though.

My exam timetable is a joke. I don't want to be doing exams so close to my birthday...

You gotta love exam timetables. I remember having 5 exams on one day. That or having biology/maths calc paper on my birthday.

You gotta love exam timetables. I remember having 5 exams on one day. That or having biology/maths calc paper on my birthday.

On your birthday! Unlucky.

Phew, looking at my timetable my last one is 10 days befor my birthday..

You went holy cross didnt you? If I remember right. What did you think of the general studies questions?

(totally irrelevant if I'm just dumb and you didnt go there)

My exam timetable is the other extreme... I only have 2 exams not counting critical thinking.

Sign in to follow this