NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Sooj

How would/did you celebrate your 19th birthday?

Long story short people, my 19th birthday is on the 9th of May (which is a wednesday) and I will be 19 years old.

The tradition with my group of 5 friends (6 including me) is that we go out for dinner, just us 6 and then after that we go out to a club to meet all our other friends that the b'day boy has invited to go out.

Now I will most likely do the same but the thing is with me is that I like to do things that bit better than those before me - not because I want to show them up but just because thats the type of person I am, I just like whatever I do to be good.

Anyway I'm just wondering (also to give me ideas) how did you people celebrate your birthdays?

I'll be under the sea in one of Her Majesty's Submarines so it'll be a pretty boring birthday. Like my 18th which was in my 5th day of Basic Training. Please people, make the most of your birthday's, I sure as fuck can't.

You should definately, without doubt, rent out a childrens funland for the evening. I did for my 18th and it was awesome! They even sold us alcohol!

You should definately, without doubt, rent out a childrens funland for the evening. I did for my 18th and it was awesome! They even sold us alcohol!

Haha sounds awesome, hopefully it will have a bouncy castle and everything. You got a link or anything?

I'm afraid i dont know of one in Glasgow....mine was in North Wales....but if there is some sort of Childrens Playland type place you should try and find out if they do adult nights (alot of places do). Look in the yellow pages. Or yell.com

Unfortunately, that seems harsh, most my Birthdays were spent with my family so I can't really help you except for saying just get absolutely smashed, perhaps when I have my 19th it will be different.

Yeah cool. For the past 3 years I didn't do anything to celebrate my birthday (before those 3 years it was just with family) but I stopped making a big deal out of it because I didn't really see a big deal in it in the first place. The only reason I am thinking of doing something this year is because my friends want me to do something lol plus it will be fun I suppose.

Well if you don't wanna see it as a big deal then think of it as being one year closer to death. Always cheers me up.

I had dinner in a restaurant (I think it's spelled wrong, I just can't remember how it's spelled), then we watched a movie, went to some bars, talked, whatever, we just did what we want.

I had dinner in a restaurant (I think it's spelled wrong, I just can't remember how it's spelled), then we watched a movie, went to some bars, talked, whatever, we just did what we want.

According to firefox it's spelt right, yet again according to firefox I spelt firefox wrong.

According to firefox it's spelt right, yet again according to firefox I spelt firefox wrong.

Life is full of mysteries.

Was 19 on the 11th April went out for a meal (3 of us), then to a bar (someone else joined us). It was meh.

Firefox has a capital in it. :heh:

My 18th birthday will be in the middle of my exams, I'll probably go out and get smashed anyway though.

Karaoke with all my friends, drunk too much too quickly, woke up in hospital so no hangover but I couldn't remember anything so I might aswell have slept through my birthday. At least my friends remembered it...

Well i turned 19 in January and i did.......nothing. Just spent some time with my girlfriend. I just made her do everything all day, lol.

I dont think I did much, ive never really been big on doing much for birthdays. Usually just hang out with some mates like most days.

I don't drink and most of my friends do so I couldnt know what to do on my birthday.

I'm not really big on birthdays though.

I went to Alton Towers with a couple of mates the day before. Then on the day went for a meal with family/friends and then went bowling.

Nothing too fancy but a good time was had by all!

Fuck all really. 20 is the next "big" birthday. Then 25. Although some people seem to think it's 21. We're not in America, there's nothing special about 21.

i wait mine. I hate doing a night out in the town. too boring. Might do a house party. if your friends aren't insane and destruction then i suggest you try this but the funland idea is even better.

drink + bouncey castle= good time

Sign in to follow this