NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
4q2

Mad modded version Super Mario Bros.

It does look hard,i'm on the second level but they guy playing it isn't that bright.

And he jumps at places for no reason :heh:

Difficult but funny...

The pipe at the 1:53 mark is a personal favourite :grin:

I think I would possibly be kicking things (or the creator if in reach) within around 5 minutes.

It does look hard,i'm on the second level but they guy playing it isn't that bright.

And he jumps at places for no reason

I may have to find it....I haven't been truly frustrated by a game in a long time...I reckon this is the one to do it.

Check tomorrows news headlines.

And he jumps at places for no reason :heh:

I think he's checking for those pesky blocks that keep popping up when he tries to jump. :heh:

It would be cool to play this for the challenge aswell.But there's times when he's directly under a block and jumps repeatably,which you'll see at the second level.

I would have played this level for about 3 seconds before planting my foot in the TV.

Laughed so hard at 1:00 when he takes about 20 seconds preparing for a jump and then just hits his head and falls in, such an anticlimax.

Awesome vid. Still, not helped by the fact that he's a pretty crap player...

Awesome vid. Still, not helped by the fact that he's a pretty crap player...

i think they switched to an even worse player around the 14 min mark

lmao, that video is great. Loved when he got hit by that Goomba - must have been the most frustrating of the lot.

This topic reminds me I had a dream the other day of having a supposedly heavily modded super hard super mario bros 2, but it turned out I actually had a heavily modded super super duper extra hard version of super mario land, it was hard.

*hasn't actually watched the link yet*

that was sickening!

glad it wasnt me, i'd probably trash my whole room out of frustration within the 1st minute

I think I may have left around 30 seconds early.

I did play minesweeper to keep the blood flowing.

I watched it all through, I really wanted to see him(or her?) finish the second level but I guess they just got fed up with it all! I doubt I'd have had that amount of patience with it though, 24 minutes just to do 1 and a half levels? No thanks!

Sign in to follow this