Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Pointless facts about yourself!

Guest Jordan

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I own both a strobe light and a UV light, and one day, I'm gonna get them both going in the same darkened room, so it'll be like strobe lighting in between glowing eyes, teeth and clothes. I dunno how well it would work, if at all.

Dancing in a darkened room with nothing but a strobe light and friends to anything with a good enough beat, is awesome. Especially if you have long hair, though it really freaked one my friends out when I had really long hair.

Guest Stefkov

I have had, in my head for many years, some kind of extention to scissors.

I have no idea where the idea came from and every time I think of cutting anything, these scissors pop into my head cutting more than what I want it to.

Maybe it's a sign.

;422101"]Is that girl language?

I lolled!

I speak a language that is (was) dying but is now an official recognised language of the European Union.

I drank 3 bottles of lucozade sport today.

I have green eyes.

I purposely broke my Ted Baker glasses so I could use Vision Express's (s or no s for plural?) insurance to get me a new pair.

I did the above thing 3 times.

I drank (read: necked) 3 cups of tea this morning.

I had a cocktail of alcoholic beverages last night.

I punch myself on the knee, leg or face, as a way of relieving stress. But I will NEVER slit my wrists, that's way too fucking much! :nono:

I don't really do it that often, just if the computer decides to crash! Or if the game gets to me, that, is when I do it.

As I think I've said, Tea is my hot drink of choice, and probably my second most consumed beverage. A few facts about how I drink tea.

I drink it when its hopefully still hot/warm but cool enough to down it in one go, as I sometimes do. I will drink cold tea, as I do not like to waste teaish goodness.

I like my tea strong, with little milk, most people cannot make a cup of tea that I like. I find it hard to drink tea that has anything other than skimmed milk in it, unless the milk content is reduced so I can't taste it.

Tea is probably my only and therefore biggest intake of milk.

I make the tea then add the milk, adding tea to a bit of milk in the bottom of a cup is just weird, and tastes funnier. I always have to stir the tea with a teaspoon after adding the milk.

95% of the time I drink my tea with the spoon still in the cup. No, I don't think I've ever poked myself in the eye.

I rarely hold a cup by it's handle, I usually drink in line with the handle, either on the handle side or opposite it.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!