N-Europe

Help!! Do you think i should??

Slaggis

lol

Thanks for the advice dudes.....i havent askedher out yet, but i *think* i might as well try...she did say yes when i asked her to the prom and there were so many other guys she could have asked so she must like me in that way at least a little i figure lol

Me and my gf were good friends for years before we went out. We've just got back together after splitting up for a couple of months n we're trying to get back to normal. But a friend makes the best gf I think, but the problem is the friend area thing for most people :indeed:.

I just need to pluck up the courage and ask her, thats basically what it comes down to, me being a complete chicken lol.

I'll probs ask her at the prom or something...even though thats...umm..oh yeh, 2 months away lol

Me and my gf were good friends for years before we went out. We've just got back together after splitting up for a couple of months n we're trying to get back to normal. But a friend makes the best gf I think, but the problem is the friend area thing for most people :indeed:.

Ooo i didn't know you two got back together, congrats :D

And haggis, good luck mate. It's scary as fuck asking a girl out, but it's worth it!

All you need is chest hair, a gold medallion and a purple silk shirt unbuttoned just above nipple height. One smooth delivery of "Don't tell me... Capricorn?", and you'll have a sloppy nosh behind the bins in no time.