N-Europe

Help - About to be kicked in !!

Slaggis

If you do get into a fight give it all you've got. You will find that these people that act hard often aren't. If you keep a clear head you can beat most people in a fight.

Adding to this, if you do get into a fight and start bleeding. Take a step back, rub all the blood over your face and start laughing and mumbling about HIV or something.

Seriously though, make them bleed first, they'll get scared even if it's nothing to worry about.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me a coward, but I talk my way out of most fights. I haven't been in a fight, and if anyone does try to have a fight with me it's usually '*Insert name here* says you've been calling me a chav!' ie pack of lies, someone just wanting a fight. So then I use my quick witted intellect and charm to avoid conflict. Seems to work with getting other people out of trouble too, as proven today. Well, it worked for five minutes then I had to restrain said psychopath.

Call me a coward, but I talk my way out of most fights. I haven't been in a fight, and if anyone does try to have a fight with me it's usually '*Insert name here* says you've been calling me a chav!' ie pack of lies, someone just wanting a fight. So then I use my quick witted intellect and charm to avoid conflict. Seems to work with getting other people out of trouble too, as proven today. Well, it worked for five minutes then I had to restrain said psychopath.

It's not cowardice. Why get into a fight when you can talk your way out of it? But if you can't you need to be able to hold yourself together in a fight.

Have a kick ass montage detailing your training exploits then beat the guy up, get the girl, save the school from being torn down, deactivate the bomb, go for a shit and then walk into the sunset, content that justice has been served this day.

sounds awesome!!

and yes i have got rid of said "mate" by giving him the punch he long had coming to him

just because i turn him in "anonymously." does not mean it would end up that way. The police in the uk are mostly utter shite. There have been loads of cases when witnesses have been either attacked or injured after "anonymously." giving information.

Guest Stefkov
Ha, same here seen as i'm one of the tallest in the year.:p Doesn't mean i'd want to get involved.

I'm not even tall. I've never actually worked out like some guy have yet I can beat them in arm wrestles. Not that they mean anything.

I'm just..big boned..

just another way of saying I'm not thin. hehe

and the other saying it was me!!

Get new mates for a start probably. If you did say it, then you prob deserve what's coming to ya.

Another alternative is to just go find the bloke, and apologise to him for your mates calling his girl a bit of a slut, and explain that they are pussyholes for blaming you.

It's an awkward predicament mate. I'm not sure what to suggest, and I'm afraid to in case my suggestions have a bad outcome. If he does actually catch you/corner you, then there's a good chance that the fighting won't be immediate. He'll do the whole Marvel Comic's supervillain thing where he captures the superhero, reveals all his evil plans or babbles on for a bit, which may give you enough time to escape, create a diversion, allow someone to come and help you or talk your way out of it. I'm quick-witted and that's how I escape a lot of situations, just have a plan in your head of what would happen if he did get you or if you do decide to do something. Have several options ready in your mind and think through all of the scenarios and outcomes. He may be a drug dealer but I don't think he wants grievous assault or murder on his hands. Heck, he'll be kicked out of your school if he punches you with any luck.

There have been loads of cases when witnesses have been either attacked or injured after "anonymously." giving information.

Source on that one please.

People think the police are "utter shite" for no reason at all. How many dealings have you had with the police recently?

just because i turn him in "anonymously." does not mean it would end up that way. The police in the uk are mostly utter shite. There have been loads of cases when witnesses have been either attacked or injured after "anonymously." giving information.

If its anonymous you dont have to give your name. Its a free number so you could call from a phonebox if you like.