NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Slaggis

Help - About to be kicked in !!

hi, i have a problem. I was on msn with a couple of "mates" last friday. A girl was on, she used to go to our school and had a reputation if you know what i mean. We were laughing about this and then one of my "mates" typed "how is it...you know, being the village bike and all"!!

She went mental and has told her boyfriend to go for all of us. He spoke to both of my friends, one saying it wasn;t him that typed anything and the other saying it was me!!

I am now being threatened to be stabbed, kicked in and all the rest of it. The boyfriend is a renowned drug dealer in our school aswell!

What the hell should i do? Any ideas before i end up in hospital!? :wtf:

If you go anywhere, go in a group. Do not go out alone, or allow yourself to be in a position where you are isolated.

Best to stay inside, for a while.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant; "If I live, I will kill you, if I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honour.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both.

Biggest piece of shite you've ever typed, and you type a lot of crap.

To the topic creator, if you are concerned about the situation, speak to your parents about it. If you feel you might be attacked at school or on school premises speak to a teacher.

I'd rather inform someone and be safe, then keep it bottled and get the shit kicked out of me. I call this common sense, not cowardice.

First of all slap your mate around the head for being an immature ejit.

Second you can either tell your parents, whoever would care etc and hope that goes ok. Thats good in theory, but if he gets told off, talked to or not, hes probably still going to have a go. possibly more so.

What I'd do make sure the rest of your mates know the situation, and hang around public places for a while. If anything does kick off, first of all blame your ejit friend, then atry and diffuse the situation without your fists. If that doesn't work knee him in the bollocks as soon as you get the chance, its a fight, you don't have to play fair. Oh and make sure your with someone who might possibly help you in a fight and won't run away.

More than likely nothing will happen, they'll probably both forget, or not be angry enough to actually bother fighting you. Here's to hoping anyway.

Cover yourself in piss.

Or better yet, but a tactical gauge shotgun, a katana, a wakisashi, a flamethrower and some grenades.

Yea, talk to someone you know about it. As my old head of 6th form used to say (and then I never thought I would quote him): The world needs more snitchers. Don't let idiots get away with stuff they shouldn't, and don't let that stuff happen before you take action.

But then again, that guy may just be bluffing.

Biggest piece of shite you've ever typed, and you type a lot of crap.

It's what I like to call a joke. Arsehole.

spread a rumor that you have HIV through blood transfusion. that will make him think. will he actually take the chance?

If it comes to a fight, no man can stand up after a flat fotted blow to the pills. this is scientific fact.

but really you should be able to diffuse it before that, right? You know, unless the dude is some kind of Begbe character.

If it was me i'd shit myself. Clean it up, then tell the cops, or the school, or someone.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant; "If I live, I will kill you, if I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honour.

*Guitar riffs kick in*. I hope you were referring to Lamb of God, i'd be disappointed if you weren't. If you're not dead by now, do as Fierce says. He is wise beyond his years.

*Guitar riffs kick in*. I hope you were referring to Lamb of God, i'd be disappointed if you weren't. If you're not dead by now, do as Fierce says. He is wise beyond his years.

Finally, someone with a good music taste and a sense of humour. *high five* :heh:

btw, thanks for the advice, i survived the day, i kept out his way, he hasn;t found me yet!

Oh and i dont hang around with chavs, their scum, my point is proved by the fact that the person going after me is one.

Oh and i also punched my "mate" who told him it was all me. First time i have evr hit someone, but christ it felt good :)

Finally, someone with a good music taste and a sense of humour. *high five* :heh:

Haha don't worry you ain't the only metalhead here :heh:.

oh, no, this has been going on for 3 days now, i have been dodging him, he came close to catching me but i'm quite a fast runner :-)

I told my mum, and she just laughed and told me to kick him in the crotch lol

Talk to the boyfriend? Y'know, show him the logs that prove it wasn't you that said it?

Or you could just punch him in the nose when he comes near you and make him bleed.

If you do get into a fight give it all you've got. You will find that these people that act hard often aren't. If you keep a clear head you can beat most people in a fight.

Sign in to follow this