NEurope
ReZourceman

N-Europe Meet Up At Thorpe Park!

Who fancies it sometime?

(I realise this is very similar to Caris thread, but Ive thought of this for like...weeks...and they are different enough to be different threads....and deal with it)

So do folk know where Thorpe Park is?

fuck that, meet at alton towers (not because its really close to me or anything :P )

Was at Thorpe Park on Thursday last week stayed there for an hour and a half and then went home all the good rides were closed

fuck that, meet at alton towers (not because its really close to me or anything :P )

Second that shit. Thorpe park's south of London for god's sake.

QFT. Plus I want to think about possibly contemplating going on Rita Queen of Speed, Nemesis or Oblivion. No I'm not that big a fan of roller coasters.

QFT. Plus I want to think about possibly contemplating going on Rita Queen of Speed, Nemesis or Oblivion. No I'm not that big a fan of roller coasters.

All awesome rides. But you missed Air, that ride's quality.

Jesus fucking christ, why Alton Towers? It's fucking shit. (Maybe apart from Nemesis, but thats 1 ride :/)

All awesome rides. But you missed Air, that ride's quality.

I missed that because its the one I would definitely go on it is just so fucking awesome.

Jesus fucking christ, why Alton Towers? It's fucking shit. (Maybe apart from Nemesis, but thats 1 ride :/)

You are kidding right?

last ( and only) time i was at alton towers i threw up 0 and didnt go on any of the rollercoasters - go motion sickness!

and i think that not i have vertigo it would be much worse

You are kidding right?

No? Rita QoS is just a booster coaster with a few turns in it, Air, is just too smooth. Oblivion is just a drop into a dark tunnel that has steam coming out :/

I'm not saying Thorpe Park is better, but it does have better rides, there's no denying it.

No? Rita QoS is just a booster coaster with a few turns in it, Air, is just too smooth. Oblivion is just a drop into a dark tunnel that has steam coming out :/

I'm not saying Thorpe Park is better, but it does have better rides, there's no denying it.

LOL!!!

Thats some funny bull! :-)

Air isnt ment to be scary, its ment to re-create a flying type feeling, oblivion is scary as fuck if your scared of heights, and makes your stomach come out your mouth, especially if it brakes down on the tip (wich it does quite a lot lol). Rita is just a fast ride, pretty boring really. But then youv got nemesis and spinball whizzer, two decent rides also.

I would much prefer an Alton Towers meeting.

These guys all have the right idea - Alton Towers is amazing, miles better than Thorpe Park. I would seriously consider going if it was at The Towers.

Get out...

The only plus the towers has over Thorpe in my mind is the fact it's more peaceful I guess. (Oh and Hex)

I'd be up for Alton Towers... I've never been! We had a school trip there one year but I wasn't allowed to go coz I got into a fight... bastards! Haha, I wouldn't mind so much but it wasn't even my fault! Haha

lol, Hex is a disgrace to alton towers.

It fits the place perfectly in my opinion. Old tower, 'creepy' story, takes a couple of seconds to work out whats going on. It's fun. (Especially after smoking ;) )

Thorpe Park is now better than Alton Towers, more thrill rides. But to be honest guys, US theme park rape our British ones (thinks back to wonderful time in florida).

lol, Alton Towers. So it's a N-Europe lets-stand-in-queues-all-day meetup?