Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Two locations go active tomorrow on Muse's "Project Eurasia" site, so expect more of the song to be revealed soon! ^^

Anyone heard of a Japanese band called D'espairsRay? I saw them live in Birmingham earlier, and they were really good! The venue was shit though, I hope I never have to go Rainbow Bar again!

Yes, yes, yes, YEEEES! Okay...anybody know She Wants Revenge? One of my favourite bands and I just saw that they had a new song. Sounds amazing. :yay:

She Wants Revenge - Animal Attraction

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

One of their older songs, if anyone's interested:

She Wants Revenge - Tear You Apart

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Awesome, I'll have to give that a listen tomorrow! I can't right now my parents are alseep and I don't want to wake them. :/ She Wants Revenge are great though! ^^

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Anyone heard of a Japanese band called D'espairsRay? I saw them live in Birmingham earlier, and they were really good!

Oh yeah, D'espairsRay's good, although I have only listened to the album Collset but it is great.

The first song I've heard of them:

D'espairsRay - Forbidden

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Awesome, I'll have to give that a listen tomorrow! I can't right now my parents are alseep and I don't want to wake them. :/ She Wants Revenge are great though! ^^

I know how you feel, I just want to turn up the volume but my parents are asleep, too -.-''

Looking forward to She Wants Revenge's new album. And I hope they come to Germany. I want to see them live at least once.

Edit:

Just listened to this song:

Bonaparte - Blow It Up

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

:grin: I think it's great.

Edited by drahkon

i love all types of music. but mostly im into pop/rock/electro. right now im in love with an artist named LIGHTS. she's so cool, quirky, and down to earth. she's canadian, is into comics, and does her own artwork. I just entered a contest on her website and you can win a signed Tomm Coker print or a flip cam! so sweet.

ha. No Muse song can trump Journey's Don't Stop Believin' as the best song ever, Stuwii.

I'm really not a fan of Muse, with the only song I can properly stomach being Starlight but I may check this new one out. May being the keyword as I'll probably decide against it and listen to something I'll actually like.

Went to see Manchester Orchestra at Manchester Academy 3, Kevin Devine came on as support, and then came back on during the best song, to which the crowd sang along loudly and even all on their own for about a minute at one point, which was stunningly good. Academy 3 is such an intimate venue compared to 1, we were a few feet away from the band, remind me of the basement type gigs I would go to a lot when I was younger. Just a fantastic experience.

If you've never checked out Manchester Orchestra, please do!

Manchester Orchestra - Where Have You Been

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Oh my god...that was stunning. This is now part of the songs that left me simply sitting, listening, being amazed and impressed. With this there have only been three songs that accomplished this so far.

Edit: Listened to some of their songs on their myspace page. They sound incredible.

Edited by drahkon

Muse - United States Of Urasia

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

It's getting better and better.

Oh yes, It's deffinitely getting more and more epic with each section! It's so over the top and flamboyant, but damn it works so well! I'm really glad they self-produced this album, because there's no way in hell a producer would have agreed to that. They would have watered it down far too much.

Oh, and I can see a massive riff coming in the next section! Speaking of which, a station in Tokyo has been 'initiated' in the Project Eurasia treasure hunt, though it doesn't go active until 2pm tomorrow (in Japan time, so 5am for us.) Though this does mean part 5 will be up sometime tomorrow morning! :grin:

Brand New fans should love this. Check them out if you havent previously (probably have :P)

Manchester Orchestra - Where Have You Been?

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Really hope they support BN in June.

Went to see Manchester Orchestra at Manchester Academy 3, Kevin Devine came on as support, and then came back on during the best song, to which the crowd sang along loudly and even all on their own for about a minute at one point, which was stunningly good. Academy 3 is such an intimate venue compared to 1, we were a few feet away from the band, remind me of the basement type gigs I would go to a lot when I was younger. Just a fantastic experience.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Snap :). Amazing band. Cant wait to watch them at Leeds.

Snap :). Amazing band. Cant wait to watch them at Leeds.
Ah! I remember jayseven saying you mentioned them possibly supporting BN (which we also went to... and they didn't :heh:). Were you at Manchester Academy 3 on Thursday then? T'was amazing, they played a lot of new album stuff, a couple of songs I'd never heard before and Where Have You Been/Wolves at Night from 'Virgin. The only song they didn't play which I really wanted to hear was I Can Feel a Hot One but it was still a great show.

If you were there, where abouts were you? If you were not there, look forward to seeing them at Leeds! They're one of those bands that really excells live. And they have grown funny moustaches.

Muse - USof E is better than all I have been hoping for
I'm just quoting this to point out that rumours of Stuwii's bannage have been greatly exaggerated. Edited by Shorty

Muse - USof E is better than all I have been hoping for...

...in life, ever!

;)

---

So been listening to Dangerous and HIStory by MJ recently (not to much, hate using bad CD players and not my darling speakers at home, so I don't want to overplay the albums), and I really like them.

Standout tracks that I never knew before; Give In To Me, Who Is It, In The Closet, Stranger in Moscow and History.

Really great fun. In all this tabloid/news coverage of Michael Jackson the last month or so, it seems like not enough is being mentioned about his music. Maybe that's me just flicking through too many of my mum's shitty celeb magazines.

Ah! I remember jayseven saying you mentioned them possibly supporting BN (which we also went to... and they didn't :heh:). Were you at Manchester Academy 3 on Thursday then? T'was amazing, they played a lot of new album stuff, a couple of songs I'd never heard before and Where Have You Been/Wolves at Night from 'Virgin. The only song they didn't play which I really wanted to hear was I Can Feel a Hot One but it was still a great show.

If you were there, where abouts were you? If you were not there, look forward to seeing them at Leeds! They're one of those bands that really excells live. And they have grown funny moustaches.

Yeah Brand New have said they want to tour with MO again so i thought it could happen in June. No i didnt go to see MO in Manchester unfortunately but i went to that BN gig. I was wondering where 'I Can Feel A Hot One' when i looked at the setlist. Probably my 2nd favourite MO song.

So been listening to Dangerous and HIStory by MJ recently (not to much, hate using bad CD players and not my darling speakers at home, so I don't want to overplay the albums), and I really like them.

Standout tracks that I never knew before; Give In To Me, Who Is It, In The Closet, Stranger in Moscow and History.

Really great fun. In all this tabloid/news coverage of Michael Jackson the last month or so, it seems like not enough is being mentioned about his music. Maybe that's me just flicking through too many of my mum's shitty celeb magazines.

Yeah Dangerous is quality :D

Though I think Bad is far better album; Bad, The Way You Make Me Feel, Liberian girl (:D), Dirty Diana, Smooth Criminal...the entire thing is just filled with great tracks. I've never listened to all of History, just a few of the big ones he released. Only solo album of his I don't own actually...

Muse - United States Of Eurasia

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Nothing really new there.

Yeah, I expected it to develop a bit more, and the lyrics are quite weak in the new section, but oh well. It's still a brilliant song! Hopefully part 6 will have an epic finish, unless Collateral Damage covers that, then we won't hear it until the album...