• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh ty, will most likely check those out soon :) a best of album sounds potentially promising, I really enjoy listening to Temple of the Dog and Ten by Pearl Jam so I'm thinking that Soundgarden should in theory be another good listen, if Spoonman and Black Hole Sun are anything to go by anyway - the only two tracks that I'm currently familiar with - I'll let you know how I - hopefully - get on with them once I've listened to a full album.

Oh! actually those two tracks I have heard at least once on Last F.M. still not familiar with either of them though but I definitely recall enjoying them when they came up. :)

*Edit*

That track you posted by Glass Candy was pretty nice Paj, it's a shame that the video wasn't that great - guessing an official one doesn't exist yet - I just closed my eyes when I realised it was the same images looped and let the track 'wash over me' so to speak, an enjoyable track anyway. :)

Just realised I'd already been listening to an amazing summery tune already, without even realising. God, I love this song (and the band) so much.

I can imagine listening to that on a really sunny day, whilst sticking my hand out of a car window into the breeze. Sounds so lovely. Ooo, and this too, thanks to Razz.

Edited by Slaggis

Rogue Traders define the phrase, "This Is Me, Then". Back when I thought Way To Go was the best thing ever.

It has the honour of being one of the first Cd's I went out and bought as I started to become REALLY interested in music. But yeah, it seems terribly empty now.

Rogue Traders define the phrase, "This Is Me, Then". Back when I thought Way To Go was the best thing ever.

It has the honour of being one of the first Cd's I went out and bought as I started to become REALLY interested in music. But yeah, it seems terribly empty now.

Have you actually given their second album a second chance? It's so much better, honestly. Though actually if I think that, you'll hate it. So, stay away.

How has Solange not made more of an impact on the charts? Going soley by Sandcastle Disco, she's miles ahead of Beyonce in terms of her sound. Beyonce's just so...meh. (Bar Singles Ladies)

Have you actually given their second album a second chance? It's so much better, honestly. Though actually if I think that, you'll hate it. So, stay away.

How has Solange not made more of an impact on the charts? Going soley by Sandcastle Disco, she's miles ahead of Beyonce in terms of her sound. Beyonce's just so...meh. (Bar Singles Ladies)

I love Sandcastle Disco as you know quite well :P And I agree that she definitely has her own style. Sort of retro and jazzy with a bubblegum pop twang. She's refreshing.

god damn I love me some !!!

check this session out http://pitchfork.com/tv/#/episode/61-/1

and this album

spotify:album:7HVmUNOZEGHUpdNmY8L8Ue

and stop posting rogue traders. Christ they're dull.

Have no fear Coolness Bears is here! :grin:

Ermm...yeh...

People listen to Dan more he has not stepped a foot wrong thus far on recommendations!

I've added to spotify, not listened yet.

Oh my fucking god. Some bastard and Lady GaGa have covered Don't Give Up by Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush. It's AWFUL. AWFUL. The bastard can't sing, and it'll be a cold day in hell before Gaga can touch Kate Bush.

It's just a bad..BAD karaoke version of the beautiful original.

I hope these two (bastard and gaga) DO GIVE UP.

Oh my fucking god. Some bastard and Lady GaGa have covered Don't Give Up by Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush. It's AWFUL. AWFUL. The bastard can't sing, and it'll be a cold day in hell before Gaga can touch Kate Bush.

It's just a bad..BAD karaoke version of the beautiful original.

I hope these two (bastard and gaga) DO GIVE UP.

Calm down, love.

megaeyerollvg5.gif

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!