• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Oxigen, I liked what I heard from them.

----

Kelly Clarkson's new album is one of those completely satisfying pop/rock albums. Her new single is brilliant stuff for ears in need of some pure pop rock.

Was just recommened by a friend to listen to HORSE the band. Pretty awesome stuff - their keyboardist uses a GameBoy for 8bit sounds :heh:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

DUUUUUDE! Those fucking bunnies! Forget the bombs in your eyes? CUT! CUT! CUUUUT!

... I was ma-ha-siiv into HORSE the band, Totally Radd!! and vaguely interested in nintendocore, what, 4 years ago now (wowz). Great fun when it (rarely) gets played in a club. I genuinely go crazy.

What did i tell you? :D So hope i can get someone to go to Manchester with me even though its day before Glasto ad i have to drive 250 miles the next day :P

Niec vun dood! I shall be manc-it up, most likely. Will try and buy preshow tickets tomorrow as they come up. Probably just buy 4 tickets then pray I can find enough mates in time!

Band of Horses >>>>> Horse The Band

almost annoyed that I wont be in the country when Brand New tour again :D

I shall catch up with your total, biatch!

Fuckkkk. The Glasgow date is my friends birthday - dunno if he will be able to go. I need to make another friend listen to Brand New, and fast. If it comes to it, I may be prepared to go alone.

Run to your grave

---

PWND

Edit - Ignore the second one from 2:54 on... that's not Mae Shi.

Mae Shi huh? They seem pretty interesting. *plods along*

I'm currently addicted too:

Stars Are Blind - Paris Hilton (I'm not listening to the album right now...honestly...)

Single Ladies - Beyonce

You Drive Me Crazy/If U Seek Amy - Britney (The video for If U Seek Amy comes out on Thursday)

And I'm loving the new Pussycat Dolls song, oddly. Their only vaguely good (fun) songs have been Don't Cha, and now this.

Also, one thing.

SO SO SO SCANDALOUS.

I heard this earlier today, and without realising started moving to the beat. Now I can't get it out my freakin' head.

Edited by Slaggis

And I'm loving the new Pussycat Dolls song, oddly. Their only vaguely good (fun) songs have been Don't Cha, and now this.

Considering I should hate them, I have to support them here.

Those two are some of their blandest (...) they've done! I Don't Need A Man, I Hate This Part, Flirt, Beep etc are much better.

Considering I should hate them, I have to support them here.

Those two are some of their blandest (...) they've done! I Don't Need A Man, I Hate This Part, Flirt, Beep etc are much better.

I totally disagree. I think Don't Cha is trashy fun, and Watcha Think About That has such an addictive beat (I didn't like it at first). I've never been a fan, tbh.

Their other stuff has never caught my attention, at all. Plus, I Hate This Part is eurgh, I hate it.

Abnormally Attracted To Sin: Tori Amos Reveals Cover and Tracklist

atori-amos-sin-cover__oPt.jpg

1. 'Give'

2. 'Welcome to England'

3. 'Strong Black Vine'

4. 'Flavor'

5. 'Not Dying Today'

6. 'Maybe California'

7. 'Curtain Call'

8. 'Fire to Your Plain'

9. 'Police Me'

10. 'That Guy'

11. 'Abnormally Attracted to Sin'

12. '500 Miles'

13. 'Mary Jane'

14. 'Starling'

15. 'Fast Horse'

16. 'Ophelia'

17. 'Lady in Blue

This is getting a bit of coverage due to the fact that each song comes with an accompanying silent movie. Looking foward to it, and I like the cover (thought it would be as bad as the last two covers)

Still hate the album title though. Fine as a song title, but not as an album title. Any of the others would have suited more.

Abnormally Attracted To Sin: Tori Amos Reveals Cover and Tracklist

atori-amos-sin-cover__oPt.jpg

1. 'Give'

2. 'Welcome to England'

3. 'Strong Black Vine'

4. 'Flavor'

5. 'Not Dying Today'

6. 'Maybe California'

7. 'Curtain Call'

8. 'Fire to Your Plain'

9. 'Police Me'

10. 'That Guy'

11. 'Abnormally Attracted to Sin'

12. '500 Miles'

13. 'Mary Jane'

14. 'Starling'

15. 'Fast Horse'

16. 'Ophelia'

17. 'Lady in Blue

This is getting a bit of coverage due to the fact that each song comes with an accompanying silent movie. Looking foward to it, and I like the cover (thought it would be as bad as the last two covers)

Still hate the album title though. Fine as a song title, but not as an album title. Any of the others would have suited more.

I think I just died and went to heaven... Cannot wait!

EDIT: And thankfully that wig is nowhere in sight!

Edited by Razz

I always hated it, and preferred one of the album tracks. I forget which though.

Nothing In This World? That's the only other one I've heard. But still, "Those others guys all wanna take me for a ride, but when I walk they talk of suicide". Totally shit, but I can't not love it.

Most covered song ever?

I don't know, or truly care enough to google, but here's one of 57 versions of The House of the Rising Sun, with some vids ILLEAGLED!

Tori Amos, The Animals, Dylan, Muse, Sinnead O'Connor, Dolly Parton, Bon Jovi... and others. It's quite cool to see some different takes.

personally The Animals Original (I believe?) is joint fave with Dylan's. The Animals' is just so freaky!

Oh, just noticed there's a Gary Glitter cover too. lol.