N-Europe

lol. Come to think of it, everytime I've seen him on something performing, he's never had a shirt on. Guess that's rock and roll for you.

And shame on you Haggis for bringing the crap in here :heh:. Kelly Clarkson should be shot. There's one of her songs that was so ridiculous lyrically that I actually wanted to kill her, right after I managed to stop pissing myself with laughter at the lyrics. Don't remember the name of the song (thank god for that).

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Top Posters In This Topic

And shame on you Haggis for bringing the crap in here :heh:. Kelly Clarkson should be shot. There's one of her songs that was so ridiculous lyrically that I actually wanted to kill her, right after I managed to stop pissing myself with laughter at the lyrics. Don't remember the name of the song (thank god for that).

Haha! *Man tears*.

Actually, "My Decemeber" (her last album, that sold horrifically due to it not being "mainstream") wasn't bad for a pop tart. (It was actually rather pleasent)

You'll be thinking of one like "Since U Been Gone" or "Behind These Hazel Eyes". (I have a soft spot for them both. But I'm a sucker for anything pop related).

My December had artistic value as it famously was what she wanted to put out, much "darker" and exclusively rock-based.

It's kinda hard to listen through the whole thing I've found, but I remember really liking it when it first came out.

Don't really care about her new pop stuff atm.

Nah, not either of those two songs, although I actually kind of like Behind These Hazel Eyes. Found it though. Because Of You. Started laughing again while listening to it. 'Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk...' :shakehead Absolute garbage but hilariously bad.

Nah, not either of those two songs, although I actually kind of like Behind These Hazel Eyes. Found it though. Because Of You. Started laughing again while listening to it. 'Because of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk...' :shakehead Absolute garbage but hilariously bad.

Behind These Hazel Eyes is one of her best, definitely. Because Of You is ok...but not that good.

Looking at the 2 (her previous 2) albums I have from her, I'd say her best is;

Behind These Hazel Eyes

Addicted

You Found Me

Hear Me

Miss Independent

Never Again

One Minute

Sober

Judas

Haunted

Ah, that one. I do like it, but it was overplayed so incredibly much. Literally, and still is. She has much better songs, so why play the worst of the popular ones contantly on the radio? It confuses me.

Yeah, Hazel Eyes is probably the best on Breakaway. Well, that and "Walk Away". Anyway..My December. You heard "Never Again" right?

Behind These Hazel Eyes is one of her best, definitely. Because Of You is ok...but not that good.

Looking at the 2 (her previous 2) albums I have from her, I'd say her best is;

Behind These Hazel Eyes

Addicted

You Found Me

Hear Me

Miss Independent

Never Again

One Minute

Sober

Judas

Haunted

I'm SO HAPPY you said Miss Independent. It's a really good song, I don't why why people seem to dismiss it so much. Only one I would disagree with is "One Minute". There's better ones on my December, near the end.

A golden oldie for y'all. Decided for some reason, completely out of the blue, to put their stuff on.

There will be no argument about the greatness of that song. It is epic. Anyone who really doesn't like Boston really shouldn't be allowed to listen to music.

edit: dammit. Why do my youtube links never appear as a video? always as a white square. Bah. Just go and stick Peace of Mind on.

A golden oldie for y'all. Decided for some reason, completely out of the blue, to put their stuff on.

There will be no argument about the greatness of that song. It is epic. Anyone who really doesn't like Boston really shouldn't be allowed to listen to music.

edit: dammit. Why do my youtube links never appear as a video? always as a white square. Bah. Just go and stick Peace of Mind on.

you missed a letter, I think

I'm SO HAPPY you said Miss Independent. It's a really good song, I don't why why people seem to dismiss it so much. Only one I would disagree with is "One Minute". There's better ones on my December, near the end.

I always liked that Miss Independent never really was hip-hop or pop/rock...it was kinda meld of both. The bass/beat is kinda hip-hoppy, but the rest is defintely elsewhere.

So I finally got round to listening to Vampire Weekend's album the other day (yeah I know im slow) and...I don't see what all the hype was about. It was a nice album but really? Im listening to The Maccabees at the moment and I much prefer that. Plus it has the wonderful line;

"You stand out like the most beautiful sore thumb I've ever seen."

So I finally got round to listening to Vampire Weekend's album the other day (yeah I know im slow) and...I don't see what all the hype was about. It was a nice album but really? Im listening to The Maccabees at the moment and I much prefer that. Plus it has the wonderful line;

"You stand out like the most beautiful sore thumb I've ever seen."

The Maccabees are great I don't listen to them anywhere near enough.

also it's "You stood out like a sore thumb, The most Beautiful sore thumb I’d ever seen":heh:

Anyone after some mashed up electronica chiptune j-pop? If so, that's a rather obscure craving. Luckily she exists. I especially recommend them for anyone after music for WipEout HD. Oh, and the price is right: all their albums are free so far.

Thanks for posting this, she has some pretty awesome tracks. Memories sounds like it's from some Megadrive game.

Anyone after some mashed up electronica chiptune j-pop? If so, that's a rather obscure craving. Luckily she exists. I especially recommend them for anyone after music for WipEout HD. Oh, and the price is right: all their albums are free so far.

Really liked that!

She's awesome spread really thinkly on toast, so that when you bite into it, you can see teetchmarks in it.