NEurope

I actually cried with laughter at this. A tear came to my eye, whilst laughing.

She's a lot more entertaining like that though.

I don't get why they've put all the shit sounds over the top...

It's way better and more entertaining than the album version.

Almost as good as Secret Spell [lol].

I've seen the original performance, and that scream is...something. When it first played it in that video, I burst out laughing. I love it.

I've seen the original performance, and that scream is...something. When it first played it in that video, I burst out laughing. I love it.

I know. It's THAT insane/maniacal growl. It's just...hilarious.

Almost as good as Secret Spell [lol].

:laughing:

I'm not lying when I say this could be one of my favourite performances.

Literally so many times better than the original. I love the fact that the high notes sound vaguely good, despite the fact she's playing them with her boot.

I've said from the first time she did that acoustic, I'd buy an album of stuff like that, and go see her live, if that was her schtick.

I'm still laughing at the fact she has her leg on the keyboard.

I've said from the first time she did that acoustic, I'd buy an album of stuff like that, and go see her live, if that was her schtick.

Same.

In that video she's like Roisin Murphy's and Tori Amos's foster child.

I love. And the fact it's not to be entertaining or cool, its just that she can't be bothered to quickly reach over to the high notes.

I've always figured thats what she does on tour, at least from a few videos I've seen of her performances whilst touring. I'd love to go see her live, purely for the sheer spectacle of it.

Anyway, not sure if I posted this...but she debuted a new song whilst on tour. It's in the same kind of style as the Pokerface acoustic verson, I love.

I saw that, not so keen. Poker Face is a better song (with some insane lyrics...).

--

In other news, Pitchfork gave Bat For Lashes new album 8.5, wheeee. It's been getting rave reviews so far, AFAIK. It also name-dropped the Trion in a paragraph about her influences. I had to pause and reflect.

In other news, Pitchfork gave Bat For Lashes new album 8.5, wheeee. It's been getting rave reviews so far, AFAIK. It also name-dropped the Trion in a paragraph about her influences. I had to pause and reflect.

I love how all the trion are so different, yet they all are rooted amongst the same constellation of the heart.

I'll admit, I do love the feeling of 8.5. And the fact the reviewer had a wank over Glass.

Bat your lashes, bitches.

(This thread gets comandeered by uss so often...you COULD just come on MSN)

pjbjorktori.jpg

Their hair is red and made of clay; A Virgin Portrait.

---

END this chat.

In other news; Pussycat Dolls are shit. Elbow haven't clicked with me yet. His voice'll need getting used to. School Of Seven Bells are cool, I liked them live a lot.

Elbow haven't clicked with me yet. His voice'll need getting used to.

Was just about to quote my previous post, then I saw this. Glad you gave it a shot :heh: I implore you to listen a little more as for the first time, I have to describe their music as...well, lovely.

Was just about to quote my previous post, then I saw this. Glad you gave it a shot :heh: I implore you to listen a little more as for the first time, I have to describe their music as...well, lovely.

I'm not giving up on them yet, I haven't even finished the album once through yet. :)

Lady GaGa's Lovegame has been "banned" in Australia, and because of this, she's now going to release Paparazzi as the third single both there and in the UK.

How the hell is "Lets have some fun, this beat is sick...I wanna take a ride on your disco stick" too graphic? Why are the Australians such a bunch of prudes?

Edited by Slaggis

Lady GaGa's Lovegame has been "banned" in Australia, and because of this, she's now going to release Paparazzi as the third single both there and in the UK.

How the hell is "Lets have some fun, this beat is sick...I wanna take a ride on your disco stick" too graphic? Why are the Australians such a bunch of prudes?

Maybe they were just banning her because they hate her?

Maybe they were just banning her because they hate her?

*is aware you're kidding, but is replying nontheless*

She's massive over there. (double platinum album and so forth)

--

Katy Perry - Waking Up In Vegas Preview

One of the best songs on the album, and the video looks utterly fun. Can't wait. :D

Edited by Slaggis

*is aware you're kidding, but is replying nontheless*

She's massive over there. (double platinum album and so forth)

I thought Eh Eh was released over there.

I'm not a big fan of LoveGame, but I like the video. It's pretty provocative considering it's basically just the standard dancing-in-various-places theme. Was it the video or the song that was banned?

Katy Perry - Waking Up In Vegas Preview

One of the best songs on the album, and the video looks utterly fun. Can't wait. :D

That's one of the better songs she done, yeah. She has a massive forehead, I never noticed.

I wonder if Australia banned that song "hit me with your rythmn stick"

Wait...is Lovegame also the one with;

I can see you staring

From across the block

With a smile on your face and your hand on your *GcAoScPk*

That line's epic. Makes up for her failure at life. I remember laughing at that first time I heard it.

I wonder if Australia banned that song "hit me with your rythmn stick"

Rhythm! Rhythm! Grrr.. :heh:

Wait...is Lovegame also the one with;

I can see you staring

From across the block

With a smile on your face and your hand on your *GcAoScPk*

That line's epic. Makes up for her failure at life. I remember laughing at that first time I heard it.

It is indeed. It's hardly majorly graphic is it? So retarded. Plus, the last quarter of the video is so good!

School Of Seven Bells are cool, I liked them live a lot.

I thought they were pretty boring. Very little stage presence.

Yeah, Bat For Lashes was good. Good crowd atmosphere, good tunes with a decent live edge. The drums were amazing throughout- as was Natasha's set of pink overalls and fishnet gloves. It was a fairly short set though, and it did highlight somewhat that the second album is much better than the first.

I couldn't hear School Of Seven Bell's vocals at all. The lead guitar, while the best thing about the band, was too loud.

And it felt like the two girls could have morphed into one and the band would have still been as good.

I really do hate it that pop acts just flood the market of themselves, they create an album then bring out every song as a single.. worst is idiots lap up the single even if they have the album.. why?..

I really do hate it that pop acts just flood the market of themselves, they create an album then bring out every song as a single.. worst is idiots lap up the single even if they have the album.. why?..

...Some people don't buy the albums, so they buy the singles instead. But, examples? The average is about 4 singles, or so I thought (Taking Perry as an example, as this is her 4th and last single and then Britney too as her 4th single is apparently her last)

Edited by Slaggis