NEurope

OW I like your intelligent replies, reminds me of the times when I could write like that lol. However I do think you could be a little more empathetic. Maybe use the emoticons a bit more, you know, give some sort of indication as to when you're taking the piss and when you're just being a dick :)

And as much as you infuriate me, it's the forum arse lickers that really piss me off, always was. So I hope we can just move on.

Besides, I don't want to go just yet, I have some music written that when I finally get round to making a demo of I wanted to gather opinion on (read: stroke my ego and tell me it's ace).

Ah-ah, no worries, I'm just being a jerk for the sake of being a jerk, most of the time. Besides, I'd much rather have you and your cultivated opinion (even if it's contrary to mine) around than these guys who go all mental over Blink getting back together, or The Killers' new album or Oh my god, i'm gonna go see Bloc Party live (for the 14th time) in a couple weeks!

Lol, I wasn't even flaming, I just didn't understand what you were talking about... (since you didn't quote the other post and I pretty much didn't remember it).

None. And what does that have to do with anything? Quite possibly if I even played, I would be 100 times worst than Blink, but why would that mean that Blink are any better? What I can or cannot do with instruments is completely irrelevant to the point of wether or not Blink make good music. Your analogy is based on a fallacy. I'm pretty deprived of talent, but I happen to have quite a cultivated opinion. I'm still pretty much an ignorant in the big picture, but I'm a bit higher than most. :geek:

Still, if I did make music, I'd surely embark on a Noise project. Alas, I'm just not talented enough, God knows I've tried. :p

You like what you like and I like what i like, which is cool. Fair dues, Blink aren't for you but it does annoy me when people will slate a band when they don't really have any idea what goes in to making a song. Don't get me wrong, i couldn't write a song for shit but I know how music works and it just grinds my gears when people instantly dismiss something as crap.

The Saturdays - Comic Relief Single (Just Can't Get Enough cover)

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Apparently, there's "major buzz" about them over in the US with some major record labels, and they're looking to attempt to break into the market over there later this year. To be fair to them, it's nice to see they have some ambition, rather than Girls Aloud just being happy with UK success.

Ah finally. Been waiting to hear this. Sounds good. Naw want video plz.

Ah finally. Been waiting to hear this. Sounds good. Naw want video plz.

Molly said on Radio One this morning (when it premiered) that the video is (unlike previous videos) "Too naughty for her mum". (I realise this is a pointless post, but I felt like parting with that knowledge. Sue me).

You like what you like and I like what i like, which is cool. Fair dues, Blink aren't for you but it does annoy me when people will slate a band when they don't really have any idea what goes in to making a song. Don't get me wrong, i couldn't write a song for shit but I know how music works and it just grinds my gears when people instantly dismiss something as crap.

Oh, but that's just it... I do know very well what goes into making a song. And in Blink's case, they're just plain bad at writing. It's not that "they're not for me", they're not "for" anyone, they are a bad band. End of story. You may like them, but changes nothing because I like a lot of things which are crap, but nonetheless I know they're crap and have no problem living with it. You on the other hand, can't possibly conceive liking something and it being crap simultaneously, therefore you must defend it to validate your liking of such crap. C'mon, what's the big deal? They're crappy crappy crap. Much like the White Lies album, which I absolutely love, but is still quite the mediocrity (not that it's terrible, it's just copycattingly uninspired). What's the problem with just admitting? Yes, it's shit. And I still like it. (I'm talking about To Lose My Life, here.)

Molly said on Radio One this morning (when it premiered) that the video is (unlike previous videos) "Too naughty for her mum". (I realise this is a pointless post, but I felt like parting with that knowledge. Sue me).

I said what now? I know :P

All I have to say is plaaaaaaay the best sooooong in the world, or I'LL EAT YOUR SOULS.

TBF as much as I liked Blink they are musically speaking a pretty terrible band. They're good at what they do and were the best out of a popular genre in writing catchy pop/rock songs.

Live they were pretty awful too.

The Saturdays - Comic Relief Single (Just Can't Get Enough cover)

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Apparently, there's "major buzz" about them over in the US with some major record labels, and they're looking to attempt to break into the market over there later this year. To be fair to them, it's nice to see they have some ambition, rather than Girls Aloud just being happy with UK success.

Ha ha! As far as Eurotrash goes, I'm happy with Alice Deejay and Vengaboys thanks...lol that was like a trip back to 1998.

At least it's for a good cause.

I said what now? I know :P

All I have to say is plaaaaaaay the best sooooong in the world, or I'LL EAT YOUR SOULS.

"Okay." :geek:

Oh, but that's just it... I do know very well what goes into making a song. And in Blink's case, they're just plain bad at writing. It's not that "they're not for me", they're not "for" anyone, they are a bad band. End of story. You may like them, but changes nothing because I like a lot of things which are crap, but nonetheless I know they're crap and have no problem living with it. You on the other hand, can't possibly conceive liking something and it being crap simultaneously, therefore you must defend it to validate your liking of such crap. C'mon, what's the big deal? They're crappy crappy crap. Much like the White Lies album, which I absolutely love, but is still quite the mediocrity (not that it's terrible, it's just copycattingly uninspired). What's the problem with just admitting? Yes, it's shit. And I still like it. (I'm talking about To Lose My Life, here.)

Don't get me wrong, Blink aren't going to win the mercury music prize anytime soon. I just find it interesting what people class as musically good, when they have no idea how even play an instrument.

I'm not trying to act as a fanboy for Blink here (I like them, but I'm under no illusions.)

Your Jedi seduction tricks do not work on me.
lol, as far as I'm aware I'm not trying to seduce you. As much as arguing over metal bands turns me on.

lol, as far as I'm aware I'm not trying to seduce you. As much as arguing over metal bands turns me on.

I don't think Blink 182 is metal, Molly...:p

I don't think Blink 182 is metal, Molly...:p

Didn't mean Blink 182 pash, stuff before that! :)

ReeeeZ, the video just leaked. :)

The Saturdays - Just Can't Get Enough

I had no idea it was Frankie singing at the start. I think that's the first proper part she's had on one of their songs. Finally!

No, that's not it. More to be announced in future. They're the headliners, same way they reveal it every year.

I had no idea it was Frankie singing at the start. I think that's the first proper part she's had on one of their songs. Finally!

Didn't really like original, so this cover does nothing for my ears, but the video is appealing on the eyes. Which leads me to my next point, I always thought Comic Relief had the kind of family theme, 5 rather lovely ladies in lingerie prancing about isn't what I'd say is suitable for the young'uns getting their red noses.

Actually in love with Frankie

Hands off! She's mine!

Holy....

Thats a lot of stocking.

Una....wow. Complete boner.

At the risk of being a s club juniors paedo

I saw her 1st :D

Lets be honest we all knew she'd be the one in the group to flourish into a lovely lady.

She's only 13 months younger than me, thankfully I can dodge any gary glitter claims.