NEurope

You listen to MF Doom now?

actually I'm not that much of a fan of his, but the work he accomplished in Madvillain is superb.

Jeffrey Lewis - Williamsburg Will Oldham Horror is a fucking awesome track. Think I'm going to have to pick up some more of his albums other than just City & Eastern Songs.

It is a great album, Accordion is one of the most played tracks on my Windows Media Player... Madlib is one of the best producers around of concious hip hop, shame he didnt blow up commercially like Dangermouse tho

I can't help but agree. I mean... Quasimoto & Madvillain alone are enough to prove so.

I finally found America's Sweetheart (ironic..) by Courtney Love.

I love her and Hole.

She's making/has made a new album, which should be out soon.

I read that as I love her Hole. I have issues.

http://www.myspace.com/korn

They leaked it themselves since it already happened. Seriously give it a listen its really different, even for KoRn. The softer songs are Kiss, Do What They Say, Love & Luxury (has a weird vibe to it) and Hushabye. Not sure if people here will like the heavier stuff, but broaden your horizons.

EDIT: Oh yeah the intro is a creepy as fuck circus/carnival thing, really cool.

downloaded korns album the other day its as good as Issues its defo one of there best albums :D

korn back on form

You still gonna buy it right? Not cool if you don't. I hope the B-sides are as good as the ones from See You On the Other Side. That would make this even better than it already is.

I have that beanie you have on in the second pic Platty.

It's a great hat and keeps my balding head nice and warm :grin:

You still gonna buy it right? Not cool if you don't. I hope the B-sides are as good as the ones from See You On the Other Side. That would make this even better than it already is.

yea defo buying korns one of my fav bands :santa:

Awesome, I like your name and your taste in music. Whats songs are the best on the album in your opinion?

Spoon are only playing two gigs in England this year. Rubbish :(

Pure goodness. :)

That song is great.

James Labrie has the most boring voice I've ever heard. Dream Theater would be half decent if it wasn't for him.

I'm downloading all of Michael Buble's songs, as well as owning all his albums. I absoloutly adore him! He's a great role model. If I were gay, he'd be the man I'd go for because:

> He's Canadian

>He's very handsome

>He's got a great voice

>he's got a lot of money.

Is anyone else into Frou Frou? I think I first heard them (her?) on the Garden State soundtrack. I'm really getting into this pop/indie stuff... as long as its moving it usually grabs me. Specifically "Let Go"

Its weird because other than that small set of calm songs on my 'headache' soundtrack, I mostly listen to punk and metal ^^; I like my musical taste. My girlfriend was laughing at me yesterday for having a Robbie Williams song and Hanson's mmmbop on my iTunes.

Is anyone else into Frou Frou? I think I first heard them (her?) on the Garden State soundtrack. I'm really getting into this pop/indie stuff... as long as its moving it usually grabs me. Specifically "Let Go"

Its weird because other than that small set of calm songs on my 'headache' soundtrack, I mostly listen to punk and metal ^^; I like my musical taste. My girlfriend was laughing at me yesterday for having a Robbie Williams song and Hanson's mmmbop on my iTunes.

Lucky she only laughed at you for having mmmbop, most people would have shot you.

It matters not. I listen do Death Metal and still love Frou Frou, they're awesome. I love Imogen's voice, and the production is just... fantastic. Pity they only lasted one album long, though.

Frou Frou = them

Imogen Heap = her

'Let Go' is so made of awesome its untrue. The whole album is great (I really like 'The Dumbing Down of Love' and 'Old Piano' they're both beautiful) but 'Let Go' is the stuff awesome is made of.

You checked out either (I think theres two) of Imogen Heap's albums?

And if you want similar chilled out music check out Zero 7 (such a beautifully peaceful album I could fall asleep listening to it, but in a good way) and I really like Bebel Gilberto. She's a spanish singer and does some very relaxed stuff (well I'm talking about her 'Tanto Tempo' album here, not heard her newest).

Video for Tean & Sara - Back In Your Head

I have Speak For Yourself by her, and have heard a select few of their tracks.

Her solo stuff is good though.

---

I actually adore Courtney Love. 'America's Sweetheart" is just great.

Courtney Love is a ugly, talentless whore

lmao

She actually seemed pretty nice on the Jonathon Ross show a few months back, I think.

Courtney Love is a ugly, talentless whore

I thought you were against bashing musicians?

:shakehead

I thought you were against bashing musicians?

:shakehead

Well, where exactly does a musician come into this? :heh:

No, I am against people who stereotype a genre, despite not really knowing fuck all about it. And people who dislike an artist, when in reality they have not even listened to their material properly.

Courtney Love is a talentless whore. Her music is horrible and as a person she is disgusting.

Quoted for absolute truth.