NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

Hello New Moderators!

Good afternoon, Prynhawn Dda, Buenos Tardes, and Bonjour to all you Europeans out there. I'm not that well acquainted with other languages, so forgive me.

Wii discussion is hotting up, members are joining the forum all the time and that means more discussion takes place here. Because of that, things can get out of hand easily.

So, rather than just appoint one guy to come in and take charge, we have appointed two moderators to look over this board.

Sorry to disappoint you all, but these guys are not technically new moderators, but rather current moderators who have been given more POWARRR.

Their names.

Jordan

The King of Unreal, the Master of Disaster, the King of Kings, Sir Jesus H. Christ himself, and current moderator of the tech talk board. Jordan is also being granted power of the general chit chat boards and of the other consoles board. Certainly a great day for him. :)

Secondly, lastly but not least

RedShell

The most fearful weapon in Mario Kart, nay... the world. Death from above. The Itallion Stallion. RedShell is a current moderator for the creative gallery, Handheld discussion, the online board and game help/scores board.

Give them all a warm welcome. ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

Also related to this, Hero-of-Time has also been given more power of greyskull.

Hero-of-Time

The Disco Diva, the Ultimate Spiderman, The Phantom Menace. Power of the handheld boards has now been granted upon thee. USE IT WELL. OR ELSE WE WILL DIEEEE.

"In the dark days of the 21st century, a new all conquering moderator team was created by a coalition of Western governments to protect what they hold most dear..."

Redhshell seems like a nice chap, not so sure about that Jordan fellow.

Redhshell seems like a nice chap, not so sure about that Jordan fellow.

RedShell is awesome. He is one of the most level headed people on these boards and has some of the best sigs aswell.

*removes nose from RedShells butt*

Hero-of-Time has been added to the handheld boards. I've added that in my first post. Give him a warm welcome, too.

Hero-of-Time

The Disco Diva, the Ultimate Spiderman, The Phantom Menace. Power of the handheld boards has now been granted upon thee. USE IT WELL. OR ELSE WE WILL DIEEEE.

What the hell! I demand a better intro. See me after class Flinky!

Well done in your promotion aswell H-o-T!

Can't have you slacking off now can we :heh:

What the hell! I demand a better intro. See me after class Flinky!
Gotta say I loved my intro :laughing:

Anyway, cheers everyone!

: peace:

Technically they're not new since they had some powers before... but still congrats.

When do I get to be a mod? Or at least get a custom user title... :heh:

What about me? WHat do I need to do to be loved???

WHHAAAAT?

:P

Congrats guys, you all rock in my book.

I assume this i smoothing the way until Jordan is named "High priest of all N-Europe"?

Nice one guys, don't go abusing your powers now.. you know I always liked you all....:heh:

Congrats people :smile:

Weren't they all mods already though? Or is that just my sick little fantasies?

Congrats people :smile:

Weren't they all mods already though? Or is that just my sick little fantasies?

Aye, I cleared that up in my first post. But the reason this thread was created was basically to show you what boards these guys are now modding....so behave! All of ye!

Sign in to follow this