NEurope
Ice9

Reggie takes on Phil Harrison (kicks ass, takes name)

Chris Kohler, Game|Life:

Waiting for the Miyamoto keynote to start, I’m sitting three rows from the front. Close enough to see Nintendo’s resident BMOC, Reggie Fils-Aime at the front of the crowd, working it with his trademark smile and good will. He poses for pictures, he signs Wiimotes, he presses the flesh with a good natured ease that would make even the most seasoned politician weep with envy.

“Kick his ass and take his name!†someone shouted from a few rows behind me.

“Who?†answered Reggie in mid-autograph.

“Phil Harrison, front row!†Sure enough, there was Phil Harrison, seated dead center, front row. Looks like he could show up on time for Nintendo’s keynote, but not Sony’s.

With a grin and a chuckle, Reggie replies, “Some would say we’ve already done that.â€

Touchdown. The crowd goes wild.

Truth hurts. But it's damn funny.

source.

With a grin and a chuckle, Reggie replies, “Some would say we’ve already done that.”

LMAO thats classic!

I bet Phil didnt know where to put his face!

*Edit* Oh yeah nice sig Ice9 *Edit*

This is absolutely class! Reggie at his best! Gotta love it!

Fuck you Reggie at least your competitors deliver on content.

Woah, someone is "upset". Mind the language please.

The content games, no game on the wii has said to be wow this is fantastic yet, ps3 has given me that feeling, also with 360.

The games on the downloadable service. 360 has most of the old arcade titles a touch whether that be new graphics with online play etc. With brand new games like Castle Crashers being put up their in the coming months. Even with ps3 they are adding new games along side their old ps1 games to download.

And nintendo on the wii we have has two demos(that nintendo are classing as full games). We have half a racer in the form of excite truck. A minigame collection, and a GC game posing as a new wii game.

well ur name is Zeldafreak, and it seems u havent noticed Zelda on the Wii

and im sorry but the VC pwns XBLA any movies or trailors i can view on PC

only the games are the selling points of both the systems

well thats what your missing, Zelda is possibly the launch game with the largest story.. and Mario Galaxy is looking like its coming along nicely... but yea the launch could of done with not as many ports... but i think every launch has been poor. epsept the gamecubes... i think thtas possibly had the best launch lineup any console has received... i rememeber when my cousin got a PS2 for luanch, with Disney Dinoursaurs and Fantasia... classics

and im sorry but the VC pwns XBLA

Sorry man, but that made me burst out laughing as soon as I read it :D

You obviously haven't tried XBLA, nor any of it's games. Try playing both then formulating an opinion.

Sorry man, but that made me burst out laughing as soon as I read it :D

You obviously haven't tried XBLA, nor any of it's games. Try playing both then formulating an opinion.

*Gives Cox a massive high five*

Booyah!

How can you not like that guy?

How can you not hate that guy?

You know which people I'm refering to in both senteces.

I've tried them both and to be honest... VC is much better than XBLA! Simply because so many of the old games are still better than any of XBLA's new games!