NEurope
ZeldaFreak

John Inman dies 71

Died early this morning what a shame -was hilarious in panto, was hilarious on the stage, was funny on the t.v.

One great british comedians has died.

:weep:

I heard about this on the news earlier, and Becky got a bit upset because she's seen him in panto.

R.I.P.

He was a legend, a truly great man. He will be missed, it's a shame he's gone as such a young age.

(p.s. Who is he?)

I feel uncivilised now.

I don't know who this man is and I don't care. 71 seems like a fine age to go.

I don't know who he is :(

Catch phrase was "IM FREE" in "Are you being served" if you recall.

RIP.

He played Mr. Humphries. The only reason to watch Are You Being Served besides the one with the moustache.

Bugger, he seemed a pretty cool guy and a bit of a legend in Are You Being Served. So long John, hope you're living it up where ever you are now.

He played Mr. Humphries. The only reason to watch Are You Being Served besides the one with the moustache.

Captain Peacock - he was also very

There was a spin off series of Are you being served called Grace and Favour also very funny stuff. Did some great panto stuff - when he was in newcastle doing the panto on grey street someone shouted "Are you free" to him, and everyone was doing it back and forth.

He knew how to work an audience.

I tell you all go and watch Are you being served now

Always got a good laugh out of a gay tv character being played by an actor with a last name of Inman. R.I.P.