N-Europe

Wii Online - June 25th

Charlie

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah a pokemon xmas then cram in Brawl and Bwii. Noe are kind of lazy when they ome to releasing games over here in europe. And not releasing games over here in europe as well

They're not that bad now...at least the time differences are getting shorter, and we even get some games before the US or Japan, or even both.

Online gaming is without a doubt the future imo. It's so much more fun than... well, anything that's come before. That's why the 360 is played every night with friends whilst my Wii collects dust. I really hope Nintendo do create a good online system. Because a hell of a lot of people want it. And I want to play Mario Kart with my friends all over the world and be able to talk to them.

It's not that much to ask for.

Totally spot on there. I think the 360 crowd from this forum can all tell you how great it is being able to easily organise online games with each other and then all chat to each other while we play.

ZeldaFreak, want a bet on it?

Seriously, I will buy one of those for £15, if it works you pay me back the £15, if it doesn't I'll send you £15.

Heh I don't bet at all on anything - but I'll import the japanese one or wait till the noe get their act together.

But get one and report back here for us.

Well they could of made them before testing them on a wii. You can use them on other products beside the wii I use one to connect my laptop up to my main computer.

But I digress we will probably see the official one when the ifrst online game gets released in europe